Redneck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ugshar View Post
    i guess since i am in gerogia for the past 8 years makes me a Ranger Redneck WoooT, someone correct me if i am wrong in calling myself a redneck and if theres a wait period for calling myself one, cuz i have lived in GA for 8 years now lol
    if you look something like this, you just might be a redneck

sorry MIKE, I couldn't help myself

Comment

Rednecks FTW

Comment

TBH I was just poking a little fun. my family is from the south. in fact my ancestor founded this town I had two aunts that did considerable work on my family tree. lots of slave owners back in the day.

on a side note: I have an ancestor named "Nimrod Martin" I always wondered if he was the nimrod.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackArrow View Post
          Rednecks FTW
          Looks like someone is jealous of all the posting milestones lately. BA is posting ____ FTW everywhere right now.

FTW

-Rand
          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

when i played with you you didn't sound like one to me...

Comment

but i'm aussie lol so you never know

Comment

Some of my best friends are rednecks.......They will tell you so.
                Lets take a test.....Which one would you take.

http://www.godsclan.net/members/MR.D...eckmansion.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Ugshar View Post
                  i guess since i am in gerogia for the past 8 years makes me a Ranger Redneck WoooT, someone correct me if i am wrong in calling myself a redneck and if theres a wait period for calling myself one, cuz i have lived in GA for 8 years now lol

LMAO!

You don't earn becoming a redneck. It isn't something they teach in class. You don't just "Get it on you" by passing through. It is in your blood. The chemical makeup of yourself.. in your DNA.

Originally posted by drunken_chef View Post
                  if you look something like this, you just might be a redneck

sorry MIKE, I couldn't help myself
                  It does look a little red doesn't it. Thats ok DrunkenChef, You got it comin.

Comment

You are either born a redneck or raised by rednecks.
                    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

im a redneck and proud of it........I smoke cigars,i drink shine when i can get it,shoot guns,HOWL at the moon,Run around naked give the wife a thrill......yes im a redneck..thy.moe

Comment

Originally posted by moe View Post
                        im a redneck and proud of it........I smoke cigars,i drink shine when i can get it,shoot guns,HOWL at the moon,Run around naked give the wife a thrill......yes im a redneck..thy.moe
                        LMAO as long as you dont start runnin around naked for us Moe then its ok

Comment

Give yourself the test, if you sound like the engy from tf2 you're pretty much a redneck. But screaming "SPY SAPPIN MAH SENTRY" does not count, cuz thats fun.

Comment

Anyone not in the "I'm a redneck" crowd remember this, you're hanging around with a lot of rednecks so you might just have some redneck tendancies yourself.

Comment

good point RICO

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X