Been a pleasure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank ye!

It works for me. Of course, on Vacant, you'll have to use your imagination but this tactic works great on most maps. Bloc can be tricky but winging a few nades up to the second floor from the outside of the building is just about guaranteed to get you 2-3 kills per nade ... then infiltrate. You can really wreak havoc on the enemy team upstairs with this kit:

Class of your choice (sniper works but forget it when you start firing as you will compromise your location)
    **silence your pistol. Don't use the golden pistol but the next one above it so you can silence it without losing much knockdown power. Let's face it, the golden pistol is for looks.
    3x frag Run outside down the edge of the buildings (usually across the courtyard diagonally works best for me) and toss 2-3 nades in upper windows where snipers perch. Guaranteed at least one-two kills every time.
    uav jammer Remember to silence your weapon. Wearing the sniper's ghille makes you less obvious to the enemy, but drop the sniper rifle unless you plan on using it.
    Dead Silence This perk is not 100% necessary on bloc since there will be so much commotion that sound is not an issue. Pick another of your choice.

Comment

Good luck, either way.

Comment

Originally posted by -IRC-MIKE View Post
        Here's a TIP:

When you get to that point, you need to load up a kit with the Deadsilence perk and UAV scanner.. run the opposite way from the rest of the crowd. Keep your eye on the radar for enemy dots and don't fire a shot until you have stabbed everyone you can. That'll bring those campers out of their little comfort zone.
        It can be hard to get through the crunchy outter shell but if you can get to the soft chewy center (snipers who can't see you 2 feet away because they're staring down their scopes)..............
        MMMMMMMMMMMMMM .......Good head shooting right there!

Comment

lol, like that time I quit BF2142...
          I left the forums for a short while... but im back now... You'll stay

btw ViTO will we need to be a subscriber to get those awesome siggys?

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
          Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X