playing tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

playing tonight

i'm gonna jump in this evening guys! probably around 5ish or so... if anybody wants some come and get it its been a while since i owned bar and blackarrow

I may try using my mouse moved over to the left side of the keyboard (and use my good elbow) just to shoot you full of holes !

Don't tempt me .. I'm A BADDD BAAADDD MANN !!! :P
    Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

don't you play every night jeff?

Comment

no chef... that the other jeffro.... he actually plays under the name jeffro74 now to avoid confusion. and plus you know if its me b/c i talk on the mic waaayyy too much lol.

oh and walkin.... your ass is grass!

Comment

I'll be there as the ritual cannon fodder.

Walking target is on my SHORT list of
          when I kill them.
          ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro
            no chef... that the other jeffro.... he actually plays under the name jeffro74 now to avoid confusion. and plus you know if its me b/c i talk on the mic waaayyy too much lol.

I realise that there is another jeffro. I played with {CLR}jeffro last night. that wasn't you? he acted like he knew me....

Comment

Dang....and my cpu is still down for the count.

I'd like a go at shooting one of them eye brows off eh Jeffro :P

Comment

Originally posted by drunken_chef
                Originally posted by Jeffro

I realise that there is another jeffro. I played with {CLR}jeffro last night. that wasn't you? he acted like he knew me....
                he is a clr jeffro also.... he post in here too. but he is clr jeffro74 i think. i'm regular clr jeffro! THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE HIGHLANDER! lol to quote dane cook. love ya jeffro numba 2

Comment

LOL,its me the imposter.its been changed to Jeffro74 afew days now.I played for a few months before i new about the original Jeffro.I have only been on once when he was.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffro74
                    LOL,its me the imposter.its been changed to Jeffro74 afew days now.I played for a few months before i new about the original Jeffro.I have only been on once when he was.
                    your fun to play with jeff! look forward to seeing ya in game!

Comment

Hope to see u in game tonight

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                      Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X