Some weapon advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some weapon advice please

So I am trying to get my gold shotty, but I am having trouble getting head shots. Even with trying I only have 50 headshots with the auto after several weeks, and about 20 with the pump. I was wondering if there was some kind of trick that you guys used to make it easier to get them. And if you guys say aim up I may have to come knife you.

aim up :P

Comment

use steady aim and aim for the head. you'll probably get less kills but more head shots.

Comment

Go right behind an enemy sniper, Put the shotgun to their head so their head touches it... AND BOOM!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ive had the same problems with headshots....Im going to try aiming up more and see if it helps

Comment

deadlyassassin is right. A lot of my headshots (not just for shotguns, for all guns! well, not sniper, but...) come from sneaking up on people who are camping or sniping, and busting them in the head point blank.

Some of you who've played me may know this

Get Extreme Conditioning and run through to where people are hiding. I find that if you run fast, constantly, you can sneak up on people because the UAV doesn't scan as quickly as you're moving. They may see a red dot in their area, and then by the time the next sweep comes, they're dead

Comment

-413- you can do that with snipers to only its 10 times more humiliating knowing that a sniper lined up on u from 3 feet away

Comment

Just meet up with a friend on an empty server and have them hold still. I stumbled upon Vito helping out a friend on the HQ server a few weeks ago, so I'll gladly help you out if needed.

Just PM me for a meetup time. Yea, its cheap, but it gets the job done !
                Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Booo. That is just sad, lol. DOn't go to the dark side, EARN the reward....

Comment

Forgive me for being a total newb, but how does one even get a golden gun? Complete all of the challenges for the gun, right? So 150 (or whatever it is) kills and 150 headshots? Or is there more to it than that?

Comment

Originally posted by Roush
                      Forgive me for being a total newb, but how does one even get a golden gun? Complete all of the challenges for the gun, right? So 150 (or whatever it is) kills and 150 headshots? Or is there more to it than that?
                      Okay, disregard, I just answered my own question on another thread.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Needle
                        Booo. That is just sad, lol. DOn't go to the dark side, EARN the reward....
                        +1

I never understood the "padding" mentality. I mean if we KNOW you just cheated the system to to get that reward, we aren't going to be impressed at all by the end result. That, and you lose any real sense of satisfaction in EARNING the reward, since you cheated to get there.

Reminds me of the knife/pistol servers in BF2/2142 :P

Comment

Get Extreme Conditioning and run through to where people are hiding. I find that if you run fast, constantly, you can sneak up on people because the UAV doesn't scan as quickly as you're moving. They may see a red dot in their area, and then by the time the next sweep comes, they're dead
                          That's exactly what I do too.
                          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

MY ADVICE:

Keep the handle in your hand and point the muzzle AWAY from your friends.

Comment

You could simply jump into the =HQ= Server and shoot ME in the face !!

Its really pretty easy, I'm really slow.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X