Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Maps/Content

GameTrailers Link
    *Note: Since CoD4 is rated mature, the movie will ask for your age. However, no foul language is used, only gameplay clips.

Apparently, Infinity Ward will be releasing maps sometime this Spring. As of this interview, they have three "solid" maps, but seem to be interested in getting more than that out there.

For right now, they've only talked about adding maps for downloadable content. Who knows, though... They may just end up adding in new weapons/accessories/challenges. We'll just have to wait and see.

Hopefully it wont just be for the console versions....
    I noticed there were no PC clips, although that might have just been for ease...

Comment

Cant wait to see them released...will be fun to have new maps in rotation

Comment

If they add new chalenges they have to make pistol chalenges, same as they got LMG, SMG SHOTTY, ASSULT AND SNIPERs i mean i own with pistols so they should make things fair for people like me and also it is a easy way to get exp

Comment

Re: New Maps/Content

Originally posted by Kenshin Himura
          GameTrailers Link
          *Note: Since CoD4 is rated mature, the movie will ask for your age. However, no foul language is used, only gameplay clips.

Apparently, Infinity Ward will be releasing maps sometime this Spring. As of this interview, they have three "solid" maps, but seem to be interested in getting more than that out there.

For right now, they've only talked about adding maps for downloadable content. Who knows, though... They may just end up adding in new weapons/accessories/challenges. We'll just have to wait and see.
          This guy sounds hammerd.

Comment

http://www.tomsgames.com/us/2008/02/...infinity_ward/

From what that says there wont be any official maps made by them. Looks to be player made maps.

Comment

No offense but this guy doesnt say anything in any of these interviews.

WE are great.
              WE have the top selling global game.
              WE have a lot of money now.
              WE have a community.
              WE have a website.
              WE listen to people.
              WE like to be creative.

uh...yeah..but what the hell is IT that you are putting into the maps....

Comment

Sorry for the double post- hit enter by accident-

If you havent realized already- I am in Sales. Dont ever put marketing in the same room as sales because we will call you on your "spin" factor and destroy your vision of "My Little Pony", "Smurfs" and "Strawberry Shortcake" ideas.

Just tell us what you are doing, where you are going, what the value is, and we'll go out there and kill everything in your name.

Comment

Dang, now I get the "Angry" in "AngryHamster".

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico
                    Dang, now I get the "Angry" in "AngryHamster".
                    lol

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                    Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X