Woot! I also got accused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woot! I also got accused

Of hacking! That's right, I was having a great round with 9 v 9 people. I had about 51 kills and 21 deaths. Anyways, I spotted an enemy on my UAV, and then popped out of my barricade and headshotted him.

He called me a hacker

Felt kinda good, it's like becoming a pro after being called a noob so many times.

LOL grats

Comment

Isn't that fun? Congrats...you have "arrived"...not sure where though HAHA.

Bean
      Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds
      -Albert Einstein

Comment

so jealous..

when will it be my time to be accused...
        i mean i have good rounds too

Comment

The day I'm waiting for is when MOE gets there. Then we can hear more singing. LOL
          [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

I miss the 2142 days of being called a hacker. Or seeing people call other CLRs hackers. That always made me feel really good. It is such a compliment to be called a hacker when you dont hack.

Comment

LOL welcome to the club. I giggle with glee when they accuse me of hacking.

Comment

Originally posted by beanlover
                Isn't that fun? Congrats...you have "arrived"...not sure where though HAHA.

Bean
                Hey thats what i call my brother, "Bean".

Comment

Originally posted by blackbirdSR71
                  so jealous..

when will it be my time to be accused...
                  i mean i have good rounds too
                  For what it's worth...I could swear you hack at times! I just keep it to myself haha.

Bean
                  -Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Vince_II
                    Hey thats what i call my brother, "Bean".
                    He must be a good guy!

So...don't take my name the wrong way or anything HAHA...I don't even know your brother!

Bean
                    -Albert Einstein

Comment

Gaw I dream of the day. I swear my K/D ratio gets worse every day. I can't stand to camp but maybe I need to start hiding in a corner somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by RadarBait
                        Gaw I dream of the day. I swear my K/D ratio gets worse every day. I can't stand to camp but maybe I need to start hiding in a corner somewhere.
                        Camping is a very realistic tactic. People in war dont just go running around like crazy nuts in a videogame. Not most wars atleast.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSnake
                          Camping is a very realistic tactic. People in war dont just go running around like crazy nuts in a videogame. Not most wars atleast.
                          +2Million

I say this regularly- When you see me say "More campers than yellowstone on Memorial Day" or something like that- ti's a compliment.

If we were a Fanatical group- we could divide our teams into groups and cover the map every round and I guarantee we would win- to the point that people would probably stop playing on our servers.

Camping is nothing more than holding your position and covering a "kill" Zone. Anything that enters that zone is KOS.

People who like to roam simply push people into those zones and the team does the rest.

Back in the Days of Tribes and Tribes 2, I had 12 friends from all over the US that used play in a group like CLRs do. We would set up perimiters and two would run stupid all over the map- and we got banned from a fair amount of servers - sometimes for being accused of hacking, but mostly because we were that freakin good. (of note: my favorite thing of all time in that game was to run into a base with a satchel charge and laugh hysterically in real life as the charge blew the power generators and their shields went down)

In real life, we use kill zones in much the same way. Set up a position, establish the perimeter, and in active times, a great deal of those zones become kill zones.

In real life, if I were hurt very bad and the enemy were closing in, I may pull all the pins of my grenades and take every single one of those bastards out.

In real life, I may be inclined to use a noob toob- or even throw my shoes at the enemy- if I thought it would save lives and help us win the conflict.

To close-

This game is about battle- its about war. You do not go into battles to do "pretty good" you go into battle to skin the holy freakin A off the enemy and put them into second place permenantly. So lets just all put an end to this "I hate marty, camp grounds, toobs, this map, that map, this score, that score, and etc"

Winners dont worry about the rules, they worry about the score and their contribution to said score.

Comment

Well I try to help my team. I do watch backs of those sniping and help hold areas the best I can. I hate the entire n00b thing. Yeah I am new but it doesn't help getting called that and being made fun of over your score. Some days I do OK and some days it's the suck but I keep trying.

Comment

Well I try to help my team. I do watch backs of those sniping and help hold areas the best I can. I hate the entire n00b thing. Yeah I am new but it doesn't help getting called that and being made fun of over your score. Some days I do OK and some days it's the suck but I keep trying.
                              I really dont like it when people call other people noobs and say they suck. It is very stupid. They didnt start the game up and play as good as they are playing after much experience. They were also a "noob", and they probably sucked just as bad as any other new player.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X