AFKs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AFKs

Admins please be monitering people that have been afk for more than a couple rounds especially during peak times. There's alot of people that want on the server and when people are sitting afk to reserve themselves a slot for when they feel like playing it's unfair to other people, especially CLR players.

I noticed today that t_lord and heronius (sp) were afk for at least 5 rounds when I got on today to play. t_lord definatly knows better than that.

So, please just make sure you're monitering the afks as well as the others.

Thanks

I agree. I noticed last night that there were 5-10 people who were just spectating round after round.
    [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

I agree, but I think posting it in RAJ will cover it

Comment

I like to spectate a good bit, especially if someone is owning the server with an unusual style of play. I try not to stay in if I'm not actually at the computer, but if this is a problem i will stop.

Warhead

Comment

I'm not familiar with COD4 but most games have a setting in the admin section or admin panel, where you can elect to autokick a player who is idle for more than X amount of rounds or minutes. I think we used to have our AA set to kick after 1.5 rounds, which means if they went idle during this round... and were idle the whole next round, then they'd be kicked at the end of that round.

Comment

On a SIDE NOTE. Some players would get MAD because the server would auto kick the idle players, and it took away from their "free kills". I think it is BS and they should be kicked if idle.

Comment

don't worry, we do keep an eye on them and kick them when the server is full.

Comment

If there are complaints and we dont have an admin- I will go in and out of the spectator to observe people.

It's funny how often someone will log out the second I do that if there are people claiming hacks or whatnot.

Comment

Originally posted by AngryHamster
                  If there are complaints and we dont have an admin- I will go in and out of the spectator to observe people.

It's funny how often someone will log out the second I do that if there are people claiming hacks or whatnot.
                  I know. LOL. I've seen it a bunch of times where someone mentions or claims someone is hacking and I guess they think an admin is going to immediately start checking players, so there's always 1 or 2 players that drop off. It is surprising when it happens, and usually if it is more than one person that logs off, they are sometimes wearing the same clan tag. Weird isn't it!!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                  Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X