A Good Healthy BUTT Whipping...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Good Healthy BUTT Whipping...

Just when you think your getting good....

You can always count on Carbon to put your skills into perspective.
    Man it wasn't even a game last night and if it wasn't for a last second cap, it was a shut out.

I must have accounted for at least 6 of his airstrikes my MYSELF

Bravo my friend !!

and here are some various screenies of other stuff ( not last night ) just because ....

Never noticed those pictures before of the dev team. And it looks like you guys are consciously setting up an Op-for pinata.

-Rand
    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR}
      Never noticed those pictures before of the dev team. And it looks like you guys are consciously setting up an Op-for pinata.

-Rand
      If you knife em, does candy come out?

Heh, sorry about the minor thrashing Vito....you guys were good sports about it though Very nice pics btw....you always come up with the best ones

Comment

"O my lorde". haha. Is that ben flying through the air in that ss?
        I have a friend who always txt messages me when he gets a good score. I think the highest he has sent was a 57/15 or so. You are insane Carbon. Is there a tournament team yet?
        And I am glad to see pidgeot playing the new Cains Lair games. I am guessing that means todd plays too?

Comment

Carbon is crazy good, and playing in a 4 vs 4 just means you'll be seeing more of him... and his friend: the death message.

ViTO shows that you've got to be able to handle a gun well in order to be a modern artist. Such delicate, painstakingly clean vandalisms are so rare nowadays. Nice photoshopping/wall art, as always.

Comment

Originally posted by Tails_Kitsune
            Nice photoshopping/wall art, as always.
            No photo chopping those are REALLY on the map.

Comment

Originally posted by ViTO
              Originally posted by Tails_Kitsune
              Nice photoshopping/wall art, as always.
              No photo chopping those are REALLY on the map.
              The picture of the guy with sunglasses on is really on that map? That just seemed like something you'd add in there.

In that case, nice finds.

Comment

Its pics of the development team tails

Comment

damn, it should have just been carbon on that one side lol

Comment

Those are cool pics. I love when I see a body hanging in some weird position like that. I'll have to take screencaps if I see another one

I don't think I usually play at the times when Carbon plays, I wanna see if I can kill him I know I've seen him a few times, but not very often, and it's been a while.

I know I've been seeing Drisel lately, and Aquataine, and when I'm up against them I try to kill them I feel happy if I can get even just one kill on some of the really good players. They probably think I'm annoying for that :P

Comment

Originally posted by SScamaro68
                      damn, it should have just been carbon on that one side lol
                      Spetsnaz versus British S- er, CarbonFire.

Comment

Originally posted by -413-
                        I don't think I usually play at the times when Carbon plays, I wanna see if I can kill him I know I've seen him a few times, but not very often, and it's been a while.

I know I've been seeing Drisel lately, and Aquataine, and when I'm up against them I try to kill them I feel happy if I can get even just one kill on some of the really good players. They probably think I'm annoying for that :P
                        I don't mind being hunted....in fact I relish the challenge. As for seeing me on, yeah, I'm usually on late nights, or on the HQ server (and the occasional Hardcore server when it tickles my fancy). I can only play TDM a few rounds before the sheer boredom of it all overtakes me. HQ is entirely a different story

As for killing me? That's easy. Just nuke the whole map from orbit, just to be sure

BTW Vito, where are those easter egg pics of the dev team located?

Comment

Great pics, ViTO!
                          Judging by the roster in the first image, I was on just before or after that time because I remember all of those names in one place quite distinctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Br@nFl@Kes{CLR}
                            Its pics of the development team tails
                            They're in the SP game also. If you see a picture frame, chances are it will be of them. Other times its of a building, which I would bet is their office.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                            Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X