No announcement yet.

Taking a short leave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's not get off subject. Sorry if my humor (not intended to be hurtful in anyway) took us away from discussing Aquataine's Grenade Launching skills.

Just say "have a great trip" to Aquataine

Comment

have a nice trip aqua. San Francisco is an awesome place to visit.

Comment

hehe , i wont be leaving for SF till 28th Feb, on the other hand my wrist is feeling better so I might hop in occasionally between now and the 28th

Comment

have a great trip man!

Comment

Originally posted by AngryHamster
            You have to drive out of your way to get to the Rainbow district and even then its just a few blocks- and folks- a San Fran block is VERY short in comparison to an Atlanta or Chicago block.

I worked there for 10 years and I have to be honest, I rarely ever saw half the things that get mentioned about that city, and I worked in nearly all the districts.
            The Castro was WILD back in the day and certainly earned San Fran a well-deserved rep as the gay capitol of America. Of course everything in that neighbourhood has been gentrified to a price point far out reach of the gay boys, even before the dot com real estate boom, but that rep will live on until some other city takes the crown which is pretty unlikely since gay persecution is a thing of the past (relatively speaking of course).

That being said I visit San Fran for the scenery, the proximity to Sonoma/Napa/Silicon Valley (lots of friends there), the driving trips to SC/Monterey/Big Sur/etc., and the incredible number/quality/diversity of restaurants, it really is one of the best food towns in the States especially on a per-capita basis!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
            Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X