Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the most Frustrating?

For ME?

I rush, but don't get behind the main push all that often, so when I do, it is wonderful.

BUT!!!

Round was Wetworks. I rushed and got behind everyone.
    (Or so I thought) I spun 360 twice to make sure I was alone.

Was climbing the stairs to kill the 2 people up at the big machine gun,
    and cause havoc by using the same gun on all of the enemy team.

Next thing I know? Kill Cam. And One guy (IMP) killed me with his itty
    bitty pistol before I could kill ANYONE. Never saw him, the dirty dog.

I rush again, and again get in the back. Rush around the building to come
    up to the enemy, and Pop Pop Pop, Kill Cam. (IMP Again)

ARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

IMP>>>>>>
    ??Click me to donate??

for me on hq...

when i rush to the headquarters find someone else there kill them and then they respawn 2 second away and kill me .. then i respawn on the other side of the map.. how fair is that

and number 2.. playing tdm... god i hate tdm.. come on people play hq more

Comment

Originally posted by blackbirdSR71
      for me on hq...

when i rush to the headquarters find someone else there kill them and then they respawn 2 second away and kill me .. then i respawn on the other side of the map.. how fair is that
      LOL that happens to me all the time!
      [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by blackbirdSR71
        for me on hq...

That is definitely one of the most frustrating things, but at the same time I think it's a powerful way to encourage team cooperation. I really like how the respawn system makes it feel like the COD4 single player - where you're constantly surrounded by friendlies... In general your team moves around the map as a group and the respawn changes as you take/lose area from the enemy.

The reason I say it encourages team cooperation is because if you go rush alone, you lose your friends, and the enemy has a huge respawn advantage, because eventually they'll spawn right around the corner from you.

So, in one way it kind of sucks that when you are among the enemy, they still respawn near you. However, I think if each individual had some kind of 100ft no-enemy-spawn radius around them so this wouldn't happen it would be worse. Eventually the teams would be all separated, and it wouldn't be a team game anymore... That being said, I still like to rush around the back if I find the opportunity

Comment

god i hate tdm.. come on people play hq more
          I hate you on HQ !!! You and that damned sniper spot of yours. I'd even get behind you but I have no clue how to get past the Claymores ... lol ...

BB, one of these days, I WILL frag you ... just once will be enough to quench my thirsty soul.
          Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

I hate you on HQ !!! You and that damned sniper spot of yours. I'd even get behind you but I have no clue how to get past the Claymores ... lol ...
            Shoot them or throw a nade.
            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior
              Shoot them or throw a nade.
              Apache
              but that gives away his position, and then blackbird will start blasting away with his pistol

Comment

Dead, You and me have no such luck doing that kind of tactical stuff, You know silent but deadly. Next time just make alot of noise to let all know you are coming and when you die it will not be a let down.

Comment

What frustrates me the most about guns in general is a kill cam shows 1 shot kill, so I think "oh this gun must own" so I use it... takes about 7 shots to kill them.

Comment

For me its women... I have yet to play this week because between school and work, the little time I have left I spend with my girlfriend. She is going back home tues. night till either thurs. night or fri. morning so maybe ill get some gaming in.
                    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/Mobojo/Sigs/Sig2.jpg[/img]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                    Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X