One thing I miss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing I miss

There's one thing I miss on COD4 that I used to use occasionally on America's Army, and that is the incindiary grenades. Those things are great. I used to toss them in the doorways that the enemy would be trying to bottleneck out of, and just outside the door would be a live one just about to pop. They'd run right into it and burn themselves to death one right after another.

I don't understand why they don't have them in COD4, but they would be useful.

Sounds like that would be cool.
    [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

sounds like it would make Vacant suck every time it came up...

Comment

Originally posted by xGoblin013x
        Well, the thing is, you'd only be able to block the doors with them unless the enemy is stupid enough to go ahead and run into them. Basically it is like building a 30 second campfire right in the doorway. If you cook one off just right (3 second fuse) and pop it into a door where they are rushing at you.. you'll do really good. It is good for holding up the enemy from rushing in on you as well.. giving friendlies a timeframe to prepare for the next wave of combat. The light from them is so bright you can't even hardly see past it if it is placed in a doorway.

Comment

Also, anything within 4-5 feet of it gets burned up by the extreme heat. Unsuspecting enemies who rush through doorways and around corners are prone to die from them a LOT more. It takes skill to use them effectively. They only last like 20-30 seconds, but they would slow the game down a lot for those who choose to use them wisely. They work just like the smoke grenades on COD4, but with a smaller radius and deadly when you get close to them... last about the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by -IRC-MIKE
            Originally posted by xGoblin013x
            Well, the thing is, you'd only be able to block the doors with them unless the enemy is stupid enough to go ahead and run into them. Basically it is like building a 30 second campfire right in the doorway. If you cook one off just right (3 second fuse) and pop it into a door where they are rushing at you.. you'll do really good. It is good for holding up the enemy from rushing in on you as well.. giving friendlies a timeframe to prepare for the next wave of combat. The light from them is so bright you can't even hardly see past it if it is placed in a doorway.
            exactly why it would make Vacant suck every time it came up.
            because you cant charge the enemy and put SAS in the building and you can shoot back at them.

Comment

Trust me... if they were in the game you'd develop a strategy and surely be able to use them to your own personal advantage, as well as using them to help your team. It's just a tool of the trade.

Comment

That's all we need, is a long lasting Anti personal area denial explosive.

Oh Wait, we have APM's.
                Just a 1 shotter, but that's more than plenty.

I think we have enough things that go
                ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X