Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golden AK-47

I know there's a lot of these threads, but I wanted to have mine

I finally got it tonight. I'm SO happy. It took me forever. Especially with that G3, and then the MP44.

Now I'm working on sniper rifles, alternating with SMG or LMG depending on my mood and the map we're playing.

I'm so happy. It took me forever and a half. It's finally over

I think i picked it up off ur body when i was out of ammo on Bloc... lol CONGRATZ

Comment

How exactly do you go about getting the gold weapons, anyway. I may have asked this before, but I don't think anyone responded. What are the things you have to complete, for instance, to get the golden AK?

Also, what are the weapons that you can get golden with?

Comment

Nevermind, I found it:

Want to know how to get the gold weapons? Well I'll tell you. To get the gold Desert Eagle, Get to Commander, level 55. To get the golden AK47, Complete all Assalt Rifle challenges. To get the golden Uzi 9mm, Complete all SMG challenges. To get the golden LMG, complete all smg challenges. To get the golden shotgun, Complete all shotgun challenges. To get the golden sniper (The hardest one to get) Complete all Sniper rifle challenges.

Comment

Congrats -413- I have my mine it was a long road wasn't it!

Comment

Congratz..
            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

ive' got everything else and blue tiger on everything but the mp44 and m4 for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by Todd98
                Congrats -413- I have my mine it was a long road wasn't it!
                Extremely long road. I ran out of gas at least 3 times, and those middle of the desert gas stations leave a lot to be desired.

Ok, I think I just went on the tangent of the year.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats man!

On another note, all my gold weapons are just yellowish they are n't a real shiny gold. Any way to fix this???

Comment

Go into Options, Graphics, Specular Map - and turn it on.

Mine was yellowish brown too, till i turned that on. now they is pretty gold

That was help from someone else here on the board in another thread, but I've forgotten where/who that was, but credit goes to them not me

Comment

oo, ok, update -

i got my golden shotgun a couple weeks ago, on a spur of the moment "i wanna use the shotgun" feeling. I liked how you only needed 100 headshots for each.

and tonight I got my golden sniper rifle! I'm excited. Only the golden M60 and golden mini Uzi left!

Comment

Originally posted by -=
                          CL[=-Spike]On another note, all my gold weapons are just yellowish they are n't a real shiny gold. Any way to fix this???
                          Here is the " OFFICIAL CAINS LAIR FIX " a little elbow grease and some...

OK OK now I'm just being silly
                          Gotta get some

Comment

i laughed. hard.

Comment

Vito strikes again

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X