Whats the deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats the deal?

I love the whole banning of hackers, but what's the deal? I've been seeing TONS of the ban screens come up, and tons of PB messages in light blue on the bottom of my screen of people getting kicked.

Normally there's about 1 hacker per day, now there's 1 hacker per 5 minutes being banned on Cain's server.

Is there a new hack out there? Or are we number 1 and people want to kill all of us as revenge so they cheat?

I'm just curious why so many people decided to hack and come here and get their ass BANNED

Re: Whats the deal?

Originally posted by thedeadlyassassin
    I love the whole banning of hackers, but what's the deal? I've been seeing TONS of the ban screens come up, and tons of PB messages in light blue on the bottom of my screen of people getting kicked.

Normally there's about 1 hacker per day, now there's 1 hacker per 5 minutes being banned on Cain's server.

Is there a new hack out there? Or are we number 1 and people want to kill all of us as revenge so they cheat?

I'm just curious why so many people decided to hack and come here and get their ass BANNED
    I've noticed a ton of PB messages starting today as well, and not just on the Lair. I heard there's a new version of PB out, maybe that has something to do with it? Finally, I've noticed a TON of hacking this week on the non-PB servers I play on sometimes, so I figure either the new PB is screwing stuff up or people are getting the banhammer en masse.

Comment

See the PB Update section in the COD4 forum above this one. There was another PB update, and those who have updated their PB to the newest version are getting kicked because the server is still running the older version.

There was ANOTHER update today!

Comment

Mike, that is pretty much it. PB updates for new hacks and the garbage gets taken out.

We all get to watch it as it happens. Pretty cool.

Comment

PB gives you a notice that they banned someone, but not necessarily
          on Cain's server. This is PB Game wide.
          ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by Dead_And_Gone
            +1

Comment

Originally posted by (DSP)-Bar
              Originally posted by Dead_And_Gone
              +1
              Only for PBBans servers that are streaming their bans.
              A change of Pace.
              "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X