Funniest Moments in COD4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funniest Moments in COD4

Running into a room full of people, doing a full toilet bowl swirl around the entire room, missing everyone, everyone missing me--

I empty my clip, and while I change weapons I throw a grenade.
    The damn thing goes OUT THE WINDOW

I throw another and it goes OUT THE DOOR FRAME

Up comes my next weapon, I fire ONE ROUND and it goes into reload!!!

This entire time people are waving knives, shooting, spinning, jumping

I dropped to the floor on my stomach and finish the reload process, and for some reason they all stopped shooting at me took up positions....

THEY THOUGHT I WAS DEAD.

I took at least 3 by knife, 1 by handgun, and the last one took me down because he figured out I was killing everyone behind him.

My buddy was over watching me play and he was in tears on the floor laughing.

I so wish the game tape was playing on that one.......

What about everyone else? Funny Moment?

Was the last guy standing in bloc(S&D mode) trying to kill the last remaining player on the other team who was sniping. Took out my grenade miscounted counting to 3 and the nade blew up in my face as it left my hand. Everyone was speccing me at that time.

Comment

Heated battle at pipeline...I see a flank coming to attack me hidden on the ground floor at the machine gun den.
      I toss a nade at him as he enters...it bounces off him and menacingly rolls towards me... *POW* shot dead watching the nade...
      BUT GET THIS,
      he takes it and tosses it out the door before it explodes and kills someone on my team..

Pretty pathetic if u ask me

Comment

10 kill knife streak

Comment

24 kills with an airstrike on Vacant and 2 minutes later, my mom accidently flips the breaker to my room

I get into a gun fight with 2 guys, I shoot them a couple of times and they back out the window, fall to the ground and die from the drop...

I get into another gun battle with a guy on Bloc, we miss each other completely with every shot we have. We throw grenades at each other and they bounce off of both of us, out the door! We then start trying to knife each other, we kept flying past each other...
          I finally knife him... but I am immediately headshotted by a sniper across the map. The sniper says, "I was busting my gut laughing at you two while you fought."

Comment

Trying to throw a nade through the door.
            It hits the door frame and bounces straight back to me.
            (Happens more often than I want to admit) lol

I'm thinking, RUN, and start to move, as I can't see the Nade
            to pick it up and throw again.

Someone comes up from behind me and knife's me,
            then my nade goes off at his feet.

Even better than Martrydom... ROFL
            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

TDM on Strike. I run into one of the sniper rooms on the second floor and there is a sniper at every window. I knife the first one and the guy next to him pulls out a nade to throw out of the window. I knife him and a teammate of mine runs into the room as I run out and the nade falls to the floor killing him. I run back in but now there is another guy there on the stairs so I gun him down, shoot the next sniper in the back of the head and pull out my pistol to deal with the last one since he is turning toward me. A nade comes in the window and goes off killing him and he drops his martyrdom nade. I run out the door again as the SAME guy from my team comes back in and is killed by the nade again. I run back in, pick up a sniper rifle and kill a couple of the enemy before they get close enough to start shooting at my window. I duck down the stairs and the same poor fellow charges past me right into the line of fire. I took the ammo from his weapon and targeted my airstrike on the rushing enemy. naturally the airstrike came from the worst possible direction with most of the bombs exploding harmlessly on top of the buildings. By the rule of whatever programmer designed this darn thing however, one set falls to the ground killing a couple of enemies and getting my chopper and of course coming right in my window and killing myself as well....

Sigh. I wish there was an indicator that would tell you what direction the airstrike would come from when you called it...

Comment

So far AngryHamster is the best one..... LOL

Comment

Playing district... got 9 kill streak on my first spawn and the rest of the map was spent attempting to call in a chopper. I swear, at least 10 people managed to call in choppers before I finally manage to. The chopper flies in and the match ends... I watch it flying around during the scoreboard shooting at people.

When me and my friend first started playing the game we customized to controls to feel more like 2142, we used the normal "crouch" and the "toggle prone" so that you hold the crouch key down but just toggle prone, like it works in BF. The only problem is that it doesn't exactly work like BF, because when you go from toggle prone to crouch and release crouch, you go back to prone instead of standing up like in 2142. So me and my friend were on opposite teams, he was a sniper and I was an LMG, we were both crawling at each other separated by a box. We were close enough that I was going to stand up and run around and shoot him on the ground, but when we both tried to stand up and rush each other, all we could do was pop back and forth between crouch and prone. You can't shoot when you're changing stances, so we were right in front of each other flopping back and forth between crouch and prone, when one of my teammates got a h/s on my friend. We thought it was the funniest thing ever.

Comment

3 for the price of 1.

A change of Pace.
                    "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

ROFL hamster, great story !!

Comment

ROFL Fate - over popping up and down !!

Comment

Mine's more sad than funny, but here goes.

I started out in COD4 by playing on those 24/7 Shipment FFA servers, so I could level up quickly and unlock all the gear I wanted to use. If you've ever played those you know that you basically just fire randomly and hope you get some kills before you get fragged, at any rate in a few days I had made level 55 and unlocked all the gear I wanted to use, but of course I didn't actually know how to play the game!

Fast forward to one of my first few "real" rounds on a large TDM server. I was experimenting with different classes and keyboard/mouse control layouts, so it was anybody's guess as to what I was going to do in a particular situation. I remember one firefight in particular on Crossfire where myself and two other guys were pinned down behind the wall in front of the bus. We were taking fire from three sides but I thought I would do was the following:

1. Begin throwing my stun grenade from prone, then stand up just before delivery to make sure it gets over the wall into the next building.

2. Immediately jump through the hole in the wall on the way to the next building.

3. Go into the next building guns blazing and hopefully take out the guy who was firing on us from that side, before ducking for cover behind the counter.

Well due to the fact that I had just modified the class I was playing from a stealth build, and I had recently changed some of my keybinds, what happened was the following.

1. Instead of a stun grenade I started launching a smoke grenade, and instead of standing up I went into a crouch, so the smoke nade hit the wall in front of me and went off right in my face. Now we're taking fire from three sides AND completely blind.

2. Thinking I remembered where the hole was, I hit the jump button a few times and moved forward, thinking I was through the hole.

3. Figured I'd better equip my SMG and start blazing to hopefully take out a few targets or at least make them take cover when I came through the smoke. Unfortunately I had recently changed my weapon switch bind so instead of bringing up my SMG I armed my grenade launcher and fired it.

Fired it point blank into the wall that I THOUGHT I had hopped through in all the smoke, instantly killing myself.

The one guy who was pinned down with me just about died on VOIP he was laughing so hard.

Comment

Great stories... Keep it up.
                            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

I have two.

The first is on pipeline. In the big building with a staircase I jump out of one of the upper windows onto the dual pipelines that cross the center street. I run across to the other building and crouch. A guy runs out. I shoot him. Another guy runs out I kill him....this goes on about 6 more times. I swear those people were like deer....Never looked up. I stayed up there till the map ended

The other was on strike. I'm sniping from my fav sniper spot. The nice thing about this spot is even if the map flips the enemy dosn't really see you. In fact groups of em run right by you all of the time. In any event I'm in my spot sniping and the map gets flipped. Groups of marines are running right by me and not noticing. In fact a guy crouches with his back to me. I whip out the degale and kill him. I can see a bunch of guy's on the hud moving up on the left. I poke my head out to the left and lob a nade and duck back in the alcove. I start to do the same thing. prepare a nade...face left...peek out and lob. Well theres six guys right there and I get gunned down. However I notice on the hud that my first grenade goes off killing all six of em. I just had to watch the death cam. I swear they all fell over like bowling pins

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X