anyone got this yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone got this yet

the gold lmg. Those things are tuff to get headshots with. Im close to getting red camo with the saw but you almost never get headshots unless your at point blank range.

Burst, Burst, Burst.

Still won't get many headshots, but over time, you'll eventually get there. Personally the SAW is one of my least favorite guns in the game: recoil and accuracy are terrible for such a high ROF weapon, and the bullet damage is sub-par compared to the other two. My personal fav is still the M60, but I've grown accustomed to the quirks of the RPD, which with added stopping power can also be quite deadly.

Comment

the only time I've seen a golden LMG was from an aimbotter.

Just aim for the head, I'm close to my golden weapons because I don't care for K/D and I aim for the head. I've killed so many people standing there without seeing me and instead of normally knifing them I shot them in the head.

Comment

carbon sure knows a lot about lmgs lol and yhet i only ever see him with his p90, and it works

but yeah i don't have i was trying and got bored so went to sub machine guns only just get red tiger for skorp

Comment

Originally posted by SUB_ZERO
          carbon sure knows a lot about lmgs lol and yhet i only ever see him with his p90, and it works

but yeah i don't have i was trying and got bored so went to sub machine guns only just get red tiger for skorp
          I used to use the M60 all the time. Lately I've been trying out the RPD, with better results each time. Remember, I've already put an ungodly amount of time into the game, so I've had some decent experience with just about every weapon by now (even sniper rifles, though I hate just sitting there waiting for something to shoot :P).

It is true that I'm a grade-A fancy P90 whore, but sometimes its fun to branch out and use some of the other capable weapons in the game. Ultimately though, when I need to "kick it up a notch", the P90 remains my #1 goto

Comment

I got 130 headshots with the saw so far..... after i get those then ill move to the next 1.

Comment

yeah i've got 26 hs with my ak-74u 51 with mp5 10 with uzi and 56 with p90 i got a long time to go

Comment

i love the RPD headshots ar not too difficult if you burst fire

Comment

I have been pretty successful with the SAW. For some reason, I'm horrible with the M60. I need to go back and try the RPD again. Too bad we can't use the PKM!
                  [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Finally just got 150 headshots with the saw..... im so ready to retire that gun
                    now rpd`s turn

Comment

Originally posted by Premonition
                      Finally just got 150 headshots with the saw..... im so ready to retire that gun
                      now rpd`s turn
                      I think you'll like it.....its more like an assault rifle with a large clip, rather than an inaccurate bullet hose (SAW )

Comment

I've got the gold LMG. I don't really like the inaccuracy of all three weapons, so I decided I'd get that one out of the way. Best way (for me) to get headshots was to avoid run-and-gun, and instead go for medium to long range targets. Use the red dot, and as carbon said, smallest bursts possible. Single-shot if you can. Takes ~2 shots in the head to kill w/ stopping power perk.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                        Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X