Chastisement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chastisement

While playing today a player who plays on Cain's server regularly may or may not be a memeber began to chastise me because I use martyrdom and yes I fired back because enough is enough. Well thats my style of playing while others have theirs. Yes it can be annoying for me and others but I do not type nasty grams complaning and whining about their playing style and tactics. It has happened twice too me so far and one was a member here, its just a game. If someone is having a bad game day do not take it out on me with a nasty gram as I joined Cain's Lair because of the great people and great times playing the games here. I had a bad gaming experience and was upset about it and voiced my opinion not in a rather good way. But you know everyone here supported me and was sorry I had a bad game day and talked me through it and I got over it and saw it was just a game as they said. I would have expected it from non members but from member(s) I guess that shocks me as we members need to continue to help and support each other. If someone is blocking a door and its the only way in or out I ask them to move nicely. If I am in someones way and they ask me to move I will move I will and if I get you killed because of me being a big dummy I will apolpogize. Yes I can also get annoyed with alot of things while playing but I respawn and go at it again and again ignoring what if anything that bugs me. I always try to remind myself ITS JUST A GAME.

Ignore them. They have a problem, FORGET THEM...they can leave...just ignore them.
    We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Todd I use martyrdom all the time not matter what sever I play on but I have to say martyrdom is the Ultimate Pay back the person who killed you

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost_Rain
        Todd I use martyrdom all the time not matter what sever I play on but I have to say martyrdom is the Ultimate Pay back the person who killed you
        or last stand...double points for each kill!!

Comment

Man,I found the player and he/she is a member of the community. I know I am ignoreing it but it brings poor gamingship to the community and sets a bad example to future members who might want to join. I have changed my thinking in the past 3 weeks about alot of stuff but it still needs to stop as this is not what Cain's Lair is all about. Everyone has a opinion and thats fine no worries with me but its something I think that does not need to get personal. After all there are alot of other servers to go and play on but Cain's is #1. The people here are more mature and just want to have fun playing without any trouble and thats why me and my daughter love it so much here.

Comment

+1

Comment

Originally posted by Kyler721
              or last stand...double points for each kill!!
              +1

Comment

Todd,

You kept saying it yourself, this is a game. People get upset when someone else kills them. Some get upset for about 2 nano-seconds while others get upset and stay upset much longer.

This process is amplified by a game like Counter-Strike where you die two seconds into a round, then you sit and watch others play for the next several minutes. So the player sits there and gets madder and madder. This is why I doubt I'll be running a S&D Server here.

Todd we love you and we also love PG, but I want you to really, really learn to let all the things that bug you go, and I promise you will have much more fun. You and I both know it is silly to let a total stranger upset or annoy you while PLAYING A GAME.

Lighten up my friend, and just ignore anyone who wants to bring you down, and under no circumstances try to escalate the complaining, that is often the bigger problem.

Take care,

-- Cain

Comment

Originally posted by Cain
                  Todd,

You kept saying it yourself, this is a game. People get upset when someone else kills them. Some get upset for about 2 nano-seconds while others get upset and stay upset much longer.

This process is amplified by a game like Counter-Strike where you die two seconds into a round, then you sit and watch others play for the next several minutes. So the player sits there and gets madder and madder. This is why I doubt I'll be running a S&D Server here.

Todd we love you and we also love PG, but I want you to really, really learn to let all the things that bug you go, and I promise you will have much more fun. You and I both know it is silly to let a total stranger upset or annoy you while PLAYING A GAME.

Lighten up my friend, and just ignore anyone who wants to bring you down, and under no circumstances try to escalate the complaining, that is often the bigger problem.

Take care,

-- Cain
                  The master has spoken...LOL

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                  Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X