X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tails_Kitsune
    Cain to the rescue.

Couldn't Resist Mate...
    We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Cain sure does love his fancy turban.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenshin Himura
        <high pitched> yalalalalalalalalalaalalaalalalalaalalaalala !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cain
          <high pitched> yalalalalalalalalalaalalaalalalalaalalaalala !!!!!
          Lmao. Now you just need to do that over the head set some time when im on!
          [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/Mobojo/Sigs/Sig2.jpg[/img]

Comment

Too bad we don't have any player dress options, as I've heard more than

a few "BONZAI !!!!" floating around.
            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Got on again, got kicked by PB within 2 minutes ... I finally realized I had to run the PB updater as admin (Vista gamer here). When I tried to rejoin it was full again. I was just about to get my first kill when it kicked me too .. sunova ...

anyhoo, can someone clue me in on the PB problem ? Is this a Vista only issue or is it something else ? I expected PB to be an issue, but my PB updater says I am up to date even tho the server booted me. This game is getting frustrating in a hurry ... I may give up MP until I figure out SP, but I miss being online.
              Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Sorry to ask here, but do yo play Xbox Live with that name? I found someone online, asked them if they play call of duty 4 on PC, and this person said they did but stopped because they sucked at it. My name is altair070, check your friends list I might be on it

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget
                  Got on again, got kicked by PB within 2 minutes ... I finally realized I had to run the PB updater as admin (Vista gamer here). When I tried to rejoin it was full again. I was just about to get my first kill when it kicked me too .. sunova ...

anyhoo, can someone clue me in on the PB problem ? Is this a Vista only issue or is it something else ? I expected PB to be an issue, but my PB updater says I am up to date even tho the server booted me. This game is getting frustrating in a hurry ... I may give up MP until I figure out SP, but I miss being online.
                  Post the reason pb kicked you and I might be able to clue you in. PB hasn't released an update for cod4 for 3 weeks however PBBans adds new pb md5 checks all the time....could be a new setting.

Comment

Originally posted by thedeadlyassassin
                    Sorry to ask here, but do yo play Xbox Live with that name? I found someone online, asked them if they play call of duty 4 on PC, and this person said they did but stopped because they sucked at it. My name is altair070, check your friends list I might be on it
                    Nope, that wasn't me.

I don't own an Xbox.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                    Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X