• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd98
    Originally posted by Kyler721
    Originally posted by Todd98
    Originally posted by thedeadlyassassin
    Im quite lost. Someone claimed you were hacking and cussed at you?
    Yea I think everyone said thi player said I was cheating of sorts.
    If you have not been banned or whatever you are fine. I have watched you play multiple times...you are just a really GOOD player, not a hacker. I will back you up if people accuse you of cheating.

"Accusing a CLR of cheating without solid evidence to support those outrages alligations is bounds for removal from the server, because it is disruptive to gameplay..."...LOL
    Thank You Kyler
    We CLRs have to stick together. It would be really dumb for someone who wants to become a {CLR} to accuse one of us of cheating. Oh well, as long as there are jerks who thinks that every good player is a hacker, this problem is just going to go on. We just got to stick together, and back each other up. Cain's Lair Band of Brothers!!!
    We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

TODD'S A CHEATER B/C HE KILLED ME TOO MUCH...LOL Whiners!

I just started a tally system every time he killed me...Let's just say it's like 50 kills for him and 30 kills for me. Total Ownage on his part.
      [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

Since the thread was closed I'll just state it here. Cain and Apache left a message before locking it that we shouldn't suspect a hacker because of their score. As I agree, I just want to make things clear that I was spectating the guy and he looked like he had an aimbot, so I wanted to bring it to attention to make sure he actually wasn't hacking.

If you weren't mentioning it about me, than ignore this, but I don't want to have a reputation of going around calling people with that high of a score a hacker.

Comment

So............ lemme get this straight,

Since I'm so good, you actually think I cheat !!
          Hey, just because I demonstrate the outstanding skills that you all desire,
          doesn't mean I cheat.

I'm so sick and tired of this crap..... I'm going to bed.

ViTO...ViTO...ViTO.....Hey, wake up....your dreaming again.

Oh sorry.

Comment

Take it as a compliment.

Don't worry about getting banned, any well run server won't ban with out just reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Dead_And_Gone
              Geddy ? YOU accused of cheating?

Now I've heard everything... hehehehe....

Yesterday, I had a new CLR that must have felt persecuted.
              Seems every time I turned around, I was laying him out, Sometimes
              right after he respawned too. Kinda felt bad for him. lol

If it wasn't for him being a bullet magnet, i'd have had a negative score.

No-one is going to accuse ME of hacking...
              I was there too. It was more amazing than you can imagine

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X