No announcement yet.

perks for a shotgun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when it comes to that shottie. it doesn't matter who shoots first. it's all about the first blast from the shottie.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonNTheRose

Remeber you can always throw a nade at their head and watch them die b4 it explodes...Really funny to watch whenit happens...You can't help to laugh from something as simple as geting hit in the head with something size or baseball. I've done this tactic at least three or four time and it gets better every time!
      OMG So thats what they're doing to me!
      I just see them throw the grenade and it never explodes; meanwhile I'm screaming "HACKER!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dead_And_Gone
        Question though: Is the gold shotty buffed with anything? Or is it just
        Purty?? I've gotten killed by people with the golden shotty even when
        i've beaten them to the first shot
        I think all camos (including the gold) are achieved through headshots. Needless to say, it's tough to get a headshot (purposefully) with a shotgun when you just throw a bunch of bullets at your opponent. Aiming for the head may help, but it's all about headshots when it comes to getting the gold.

I like to use Steady Aim and Sleight of Hand as a perks while using the auto shottie (just acquired today ). I never scope the shotgun, so the steady aim gives that extra boost to accuracy. Sleight of Hand is a must for me with the auto shottie.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
        Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X