Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife went shopping ... I got a surprise !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cain
    Have we shot at you yet buddy ?
    No, and I learned from Darth not to take you up on any of those CoD4 sightseeing trips as well !

Now getting the game was nice, but I am now in debtors prison to work off the purchase of said game. The Xmas tree needs to come down, so while the family dines at Red Lobster, WT will be busy tearing down the greenery.

I'll see if I can't get killed later today on the server, but if its still full, what maps should I familiarize myself with for MP action ?
    Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

pipeline, bloc, overgrown, strike, and..... ummm, crossfire i think

Comment

Well, I finally made it on .. and within 2 minutes got the dreaded PB kick !! ARGHHH .... anyhoo, got fragged twice in that time. Thank God it wasn't a regular, or he would have laughed at my ineptitude.
        Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Found my PB fix here:

http://www.punkbuster.com/index.php?page=pbsetup.php

Comment

Glad you made it to the game dude...

I NEED fresh meat..
            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

get tired of killing me already?

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X