No announcement yet.

Martyrdom, do you use it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't mind it much, but when every single person has it on a small map, it sucks. Vacant is ruined by grenades, 25-50% of the time it's from this perk.

Comment

FF hardcore mode = no nadespam, no m203s, and no martyrdom.

It's heaven.

Comment

I use it a lot but I am probably going to switch out of it. It doesnt bother me either since I have learned not to walk over anyone I just killed.
        [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/Mobojo/Sigs/Sig2.jpg[/img]

Comment

Early on, it killed me alot. Now I make sure they are dead if using
          last stand, and run if I see a nade drop. Of course, with people blocking
          your escape route, i.e. standing in the door/route, you do get killed that
          way sometimes. Never fails to amaze me when people crowd behind you,
          a kill drops a nade, and there is nowhere to go. 3-5 easy kills
          in one blast.

So I assume that they are dropping nades until proven otherwise.

I can see that this would be an easy killer, if you EMP'd, and THEN ran
          into the group. You either will kill them all, or blow them up.
          ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Welp,.. personally,... I Use and love martyrdom and I use and love the grenade launcher as well,...

Both may be considered by some as noobish,.. so what. It's in the game, I use it.

You don't like it,... tough, don't walk over me after you shoot me! <G>

Geddy

Comment

Awww Geddy. I've killed my fair share of people with the newb toob
              myself. I just like the red dot better than the 2 shots. Iron
              sights are hard to use with these old eyes.

And the 3 nades perk.

I do better at med-long distance fights and deep penetration, so I try to
              avoid up close and personal 1v1's unless i'm house hunting or tunnel
              tromping. To each his/her own.
              ??Click me to donate??

Comment

I use it... thats all I have to say lol.

Comment

martyrdom is? lol

Comment

Its a kids game they love that kind of crap, but does it actually further the cause of the team, just seems like a stat padding device to me.

And most that use it are not smart enough to turn it off on hardcore servers, its just annoying.

Joe

Comment

Now the only class I use it with is my shotgun one since I get up close and personal with it so if I lose then some of the time ill be taking them with me. I mostly use deep impact now.
                      [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/Mobojo/Sigs/Sig2.jpg[/img]

Comment

Martyrdom isn't that big a deal. If you're smart you realise that alot of people are using it and you don't go running twords someone after you fill em full of holes. The best way to avoid it is to always assume someone is using it. Some people like it because it's a nice way to get back at someone for shooting you lol. Personally, I think it's funny when you shoot someone that has it and their grenade drops in a group of their own guys and someone tries to pick it up and throw it away from the group...when they do this, it becomes their active grenade and usually blow up before they can get rid of it. That's always fun to watch

Imp

Comment

Why did you call me loser when I martydomed you tonight, Just wondering?

Comment

For those Hardcore serves with lots of admin presence,
                            Using Martyrdom will get you kicked. Warned first time, kicked or
                            banned if it happens again. Since you CAN TK your buddies.

Choke point at start, and say a sniper gets lucky and kills you.
                            You drop a nade and 5-6 people get fried because you "Forgot" to change
                            your perks. Hardcore servers are often much smaller player counts, so getting 1/4 to 1/2 your team wiped at the start of the match totally
                            changes the dynamics of the round. Then you have to wait for the round
                            to complete, and get tons of lovely chat messages.
                            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

These HARD CORE servers can live without me,... no desire to play them, no need.

I play only at Cain's,.. therefore no need to worry about using martyrdom or not.

Simple solution.

Geddy

Comment

Originally posted by Geddy
                                These HARD CORE servers can live without me,... no desire to play them, no need.

I play only at Cain's,.. therefore no need to worry about using martyrdom or not.

Simple solution.

Geddy
                                I agree 100% buddy.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X