Golden Sniper Rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L_Mo
    Deadly - If you want the nice-looking gold effect, turn on "specular map" in the graphics settings. The dragunov still keeps most of its wood finish, but it does look much, much better with the spec map on. You will also notice that the desert eagle changes from a weird greenish-yellow color to a nice shiny gold gun.

Sadly, I take a big performance hit when I turn on the specular map, and I'd have to turn down other settings I like more - I just leave it off.

I tried it, but the game runs a lot worse. I'll stick to R700 anyways, I like it better, and I mainly wanted the gold sniper just to say "hey I did it"

It's a shame you can't choose which gun you want gold, mini uzi is crap compared to P90.

Comment

yeah... It would definitely be nice if you could pick which gun to gold-plate. I mean, I don't like their selection for -any- of the classes... Ok, maybe the LMG's M60 is nice gold, but all the other gold guns are kinda meh...

Comment

Originally posted by thedeadlyassassin
        It's a shame you can't choose which gun you want gold, mini uzi is crap compared to P90.
        Agreed. I want my Golden P90 of Doooooom!
        Heck, I'd even take a golden MP5.
        :P

Comment

Wait..is there benefits to having a golden sniper rifle?
          We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

yay, finally did it, those many, many headshots you did on me paid off

Comment

There ARE certain spots snipers like to use. I certainly watch for them,
              or work to take them out. (Although they have found a NEW place on
              City Streets that is above everything (With the market in the middle)

Very few snipers can kill you as you are running from a distance.
              One killed me as I was jumping in the air yesterday, from across the
              map, so it can be done, just not as likely.

I DO so love to knife snipers. I work hard to get behind them.

I'm close to getting my shotty gold.
              ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X