Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't say I blame the company for our server troubles - well yeah it sucks they wiped the friend's lists (that happened last patch, too). It must be re-setting some local file... but anyway, I think it's good there are these patches, it's just unfortunate it makes it so hard for us to maintain our popularity.

We'll get 'em back though!

Comment

Soon as I get off work today. I tried last night but server was 48/48.

Comment

I'm not blaming anyone, I just want to be certain that all of you realize how difficult it is to get a server busy, and keep it busy.

It may appear to be easy, simply and automatic but it is none of the above.

You will notice most of the 10,000+ COD4 servers sit emoty most of the time.

The bummer here was we were well on our way to being and staying pretty busy, and now we are sort of starting al over again.

Remember most players have absolutely no idea where they are playing, or the name of the server, and with no History they cannot remember where they had fun, or a miserable time.

I'll be in the server quite a bit over the next few days as I try to move up and get a better gun !!

Take care folks and remember each of you play a part in our success or failure.

-- Cain

Comment

I'll try to do my best tonight, I'm EST, but I'll try to stay up late to keep it going. I'm out of town from tomorrow 'til Wednesday... So I won't be able to help out in that time

Comment

Comment

It's the only server I have ever played on.
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Patchin & will B there ASASP!

Comment

Originally posted by (DSP)-Bar
                  Never logged into another server with COD4.
                  There are other servers?
                  [img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/CoD2/limeyfunny.jpg[/img]
                  [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/english911/admin.jpg[/img]
                  [size=4][color=blue][url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url][/color][/size]

Comment

i'll be on after grocery shoping... going to perfect my M16 kills tonight before I log out.
                    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

I'll be back on tommorow when i get back from the holiday fun.

and I havent logged into another server since joining teh lair, to much fun and to many good people to play with.

and I have a l ist of people i must frag..since there here.. its only right that ZI keep coming back for more.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                      Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X