This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duke{CLR}
    I figured it out. I was connecting to the one that ws up last night. I guess its different.
    it is... last nights last number in ip is .3 you need to connect to .2 (main server). i think

I might come ideal or spectate for a while.

Comment

Well it looks like my connection issues are sorted. I'll be back in again in a few minutes.

Comment

patching and joining uno momento

Comment

Actually I can't patch. If you bought through steam or some other digital system your screwed. Activision hasn't release the patch to those vendors.

Why it would matter one way or the other where you bought your game from seems completely STUPID and unnecessary.

Comment

Originally posted by mapes
            Actually I can't patch. If you bought through steam or some other digital system your screwed. Activision hasn't release the patch to those vendors.

Why it would matter one way or the other where you bought your game from seems completely STUPID and unnecessary.

Your in the same boat as me Mapes... I bet steam is pissed. I hate to imagine how many people are complaining to them.

Comment

Originally posted by (DSP)-Bar

Your in the same boat as me Mapes... I bet steam is pissed. I hate to imagine how many people are complaining to them.
              Yep It's not steams fault either. I mean I don't understand why it should matter where I bought the game from. Hell digital downloads are 100% profit for the company. Why are they treating me like a criminal?

Comment

Originally posted by (DSP)-Bar

Yep It's not steams fault either. I mean I don't understand why it should matter where I bought the game from. Hell digital downloads are 100% profit for the company. Why are they treating me like a criminal?

We should go complain to them and see if they give us a free game for our "inconvenience". lol

Comment

I already did

Comment

I already did

LMAO

Comment

Also he added a new map in rotation... in case anyone didnt notice I dont remember the name but has a statue in it

Is the xmas map on the main server? I havent seen it yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Premonition
                        Also he added a new map in rotation... in case anyone didnt notice I dont remember the name but has a statue in it
                        Thanks for telling me...a new map I can't play on the lair

Comment

Cain let me have my way with him this morning, it was wonderful

Comment

Originally posted by Rokk
                            Ooo Err!

Comment

Originally posted by juneau
                              Originally posted by Rokk
                              Ooo Err!

Well I am glad steam hasn't updated so I could miss this.

Comment

We really need some CLRs in here. It's been sitting at around 15 players all day. Come on guys!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X