• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~SAS~LIMEY
    Originally posted by Rand{CLR}
    Originally posted by Cain
    Originally posted by Rand{CLR}
    Where's the option for us saps who don't have it yet?

-Rand
    Are you going to get this game ??
    Yes.

UT3 was much more DOA than I would have liked, and I want to play with CLRs (most of you aren't even in TF2 anymore. :P )

It's just a matter of waiting to see if I get it on Tuesday as a gift, or buying it myself on Wednesday. I'm going to get it at Best Buy or whoever has it on the best sale price, since I've waited long enough (I'm expecting Amazon certificates, and I'm not waiting until shipment), so I may be online Wednesday evening.

I'm hoping to whup most of you by Friday.

-Rand
    Sorry no tanks means your as vulnerable as the rest of us!
    +1 - Beat me to it, Limey.
    A change of Pace.
    "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Sorry no tanks means your as vulnerable as the rest of us!
      Naw it just means he better learn to bunnyhop the grenades
      Yes bunny hopping will save you from grenade spam

But on a serious note: No vehicles = no campers, alot less asshats, equal playing field (except for weapons scopes and unlocks). The fact that you get rewarded for killing streaks is just way more fun. jets and helis are not frustrating like in bf2.

Its a great game and very addicting. Dont worry rand. We can suck together. Im usually the lowest ranked player on the server. I can usually be found laying face down from A1B`s grenades. He has some kinda homing grenade that seems to find me no matter where i am

This game will make anyone forget about tanks or any other vehicle for that matter. Except on bloc.... i would love to have a tank to kill all the snipers on that level

Comment

You guys are forgetting that I'm not bad outside the tank either.

-Rand
        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
        Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X