No announcement yet.

Finally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did someone say sniper?! Muahahahahahah (knife knife)
    J/k Be careful in CoD4 the claymores are bugged sometimes and dont always kill the enemy and even sometimes explode on you. I have found that the SP sniping is way different than the MP. I hope IW releases some larger maps and fixes the game to be more sniper friendly.

My P90 and M16 are my best friends.

Comment

Originally posted by A1B2C3CAL
      I hope IW releases some larger maps and fixes the game to be more sniper friendly.

Kinda doubtful considering their main audience is the console market. 16 player maps means even some of the current maps are considered "huge".

Hope springs eternal though

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonFire
        Originally posted by A1B2C3CAL
        I hope IW releases some larger maps and fixes the game to be more sniper friendly.

Kinda doubtful considering their main audience is the console market. 16 player maps means even some of the current maps are considered "huge".

Hope springs eternal though
        I know I shouldn't get my hopes up...
        Oh well we always have the mod community for maps!

Comment

Originally posted by (DSP)-Bar
          Originally posted by MinervaRelefen
          I got it today! I still have to install it but you will have fresh meat soon..

Please tell me you convinced that short friend in green of yours to play as well.
          First of all, I typically wear blue, second, at ?60 a copy, I am making sure Minerva likes it before jumping head first into this game. She seems to like it (along with my brother-in-law) so it just might be a go. Stay tuned!

Comment

gotta say, I was glad to finally be able to use the M16 like it is supposed to be used earlier today, took out 18 people in a row before I was finally killed by a random grenade toss IIRC. I forget the map name, but there was tons of stuff to hide around, like a downed chopper and tons of concrete barricades and hangers. Oh yea, the grenade launcher attachment on the M16 came in handy there!
            [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by ThisElfRocksHard

Please tell me you convinced that short friend in green of yours to play as well.
              First of all, I typically wear blue, second, at ?60 a copy, I am making sure Minerva likes it before jumping head first into this game. She seems to like it (along with my brother-in-law) so it just might be a go. Stay tuned!
              Does your Brother in Law play on The Lair too? If so what name does he use.
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by ThisElfRocksHard

Sweet

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior
                  Does your Brother in Law play on The Lair too? If so what name does he use.
                  Apache
                  Actually, he plays on Spanish servers for the ping and the fact that his English is a bit weak. He has played on Cain's on occassion (with BF2), so we will see...

Comment

I bought it last night as well however the power went out. So I ended up swapping 3 ups's around in order to play some tf2 while I could. My entire neighborhood was dark except for my office. I got about an hour and half of extra game time in

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                    Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X