X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mapes
    Originally posted by CarbonFire
    Originally posted by Apache Warrior
    I have always used reverse mouse. Just like the cursor, push up and the cursor goes up. Pull down and the cursor moves down.
    Apache

I've never understood you inverted folk. My brain doesn't mesh in FPS games with flight sim controls
    When I first started playing games thats just how it was. I'm sure one day they'll take away that option
    I am always nervous when I get a new game that it will not have that option anymore.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

My elite skills for this game are:

1. Dying
      2. Can't shot prone, crouch, standing
      3. I throw grenades like a girl / No offense to the female members here.
      4. Somewhere on me I have I a radar where I can be found hidding and spawning.
      5. I run like a sissy.
      6 My body parts get cought on what ever and I am stuck and get killed while trying to get free.
      7. Meet the enemy around the corner use a whole magzine to get the enemy never hit him with one bullet he kills me with one to three shots.
      8. Go to shot the enemy have one or two bullets in mag. they see me and kill me while I am reloading.
      9. Kill myself with own grenades I don't even no how many times.
      10. Call in air strikes when I see were the enemy is at and kill nothing.
      11. Right when I about to knife someone and our uav is scanning and showing nothing in my area but that soldier I am about to knife and then someone comes up behind me and mows me down.
      12. Use the mounted machine guns in the buildings while spraying into a crowd of enemy soliders and never kill the first one but get wasted after all that by one of them.

Gotta love COD4 :P

Comment

UAV blocker... people wonder why it doesn't work. Here is a hint. Use silenced weapons.

Get double tap perk. I now understand how people kill me so fast lol. I put it on my MG class and man did I run out of ammo fast.

Comment

Re: This is Hard!!

Originally posted by Kyler721
          Any suggestions on how to become better at this game? Play single player to get use to the game? Really hard for me...
          You kind of gotta think of it like chess. Understand where people are most likely to be and where they are likely to go. most maps have people in the same spots every time. Then you figure out how to attack on that map.
          ex. is the map a sniper fest or is the action close up in your face. Setup all 5 custom classes to predict each map you play with have a different class.

Like claymores. You can see them on the ground and the red lines. So its best to put them around corners where people just run in blindly.
          To get a better score the best bet is to try and stay alive. You need the kill streaks to really rack in the points. Nail airstrike and get the heli and the points will be decent. So choose perks that help you either stay alive longer or kill people faster.

Comment

Originally posted by (DSP)-Bar
            UAV blocker... people wonder why it doesn't work. Here is a hint. Use silenced weapons.

Get double tap perk. I now understand how people kill me so fast lol. I put it on my MG class and man did I run out of ammo fast.
            Yeah, double tap is amazing. I've been having a lot of success with double tap P90 and M60. Especially the p90.....now I know why A1B2C3CAL keeps killing me

And agree with Prem, learning the maps is one of the real keys to success. Beyond just running around blindly firing at the nearest moving object, knowing where the enemy will likely be helps tremendously in staying alive. Although, sometimes just running around blindly firing can be fun too

Comment

I'm still playing with my loadouts, so still experimenting.

Yeah Todd, I had alot of 1 kill/10 death rounds too starting out, so
              don't feel like the lone stranger..

Loaded out with traditional SMG or assault weapons, I ended up
              second best more often than not, even when I had the first
              trigger pull.
              ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by Todd98
                My elite skills for this game are:

1. Dying
                2. Can't shot prone, crouch, standing
                3. I throw grenades like a girl / No offense to the female members here.
                4. Somewhere on me I have I a radar where I can be found hidding and spawning.
                5. I run like a sissy.
                6 My body parts get cought on what ever and I am stuck and get killed while trying to get free.
                7. Meet the enemy around the corner use a whole magzine to get the enemy never hit him with one bullet he kills me with one to three shots.
                8. Go to shot the enemy have one or two bullets in mag. they see me and kill me while I am reloading.
                10. Call in air strikes when I see were the enemy is at and kill nothing.
                11. Right when I about to knife someone and our uav is scanning and showing nothing in my area but that soldier I am about to knife and then someone comes up behind me and mows me down.
                12. Use the mounted machine guns in the buildings while spraying into a crowd of enemy soliders and never kill the first one but get wasted after all that by one of them.

Gotta love COD4 :P
                Reminds me of my old DOD Days! Don't worry, you wont be alone, I'll be that same guy out there with you. Very very soon.

I can't even count how many times that has happened to me Not just in this game, but all games.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X