No announcement yet.

Team work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TDM is fun and all, but objective game types would be fun as well. a good rotation where we play 2-3 rounds of objective based gametypes, and then 1 round of TDM would be nice IMO.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR}seikoAF
      TDM is fun and all, but objective game types would be fun as well. a good rotation where we play 2-3 rounds of objective based gametypes, and then 1 round of TDM would be nice IMO.
      Agreed. I like HQ and Dom, and would prefer to see those as the primary modes to play. Wouldn't mind TDM coming up every so often to mix things up though. Perhaps Wet Works for TDM (the ship map), and then the other maps for HQ/DOM.

Comment

Originally posted by PainTrain
        I played again last night, had some better teamwork. I'm glad the audio quality isn't crap on your server - I've been in some and it was just awful.

(
        The default voice quality is 1, I was running 3 and increased it to 5 this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Cain
          Originally posted by PainTrain
          I played again last night, had some better teamwork. I'm glad the audio quality isn't crap on your server - I've been in some and it was just awful.

(
          The default voice quality is 1, I was running 3 and increased it to 5 this morning.
          I thought 3 worked pretty well last night. Not a lot of talking, but what there was worked well.
          A change of Pace.
          "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Thx, I thought so too, if 5 is no better I will switch it back to 3.

Comment

How exactly do you get teamwork with no squads? You really can't coordinate with VOIP, unless you want the enemy to know what you are going to do...How does "teamwork" work in this game?
              We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

"Kyler, Look out behind you !!"

Comment

Originally posted by Cain
                  "Kyler, Look out behind you !!"
                  Turns around.....#$%^&*%&*.....Headt shot....evil laugh from Cain
                  We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Comment

Only your team can hear you in game. Everyone can talk after the round ends and before the new map loads. I like this feature. You can complement the person who owned you. Right Jineau.
                      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kyler721
                        How exactly do you get teamwork with no squads? You really can't coordinate with VOIP, unless you want the enemy to know what you are going to do...How does "teamwork" work in this game?
                        I don't think enemies can hear what you're saying over VOIP. I believe it's team only (unless you have that eavesdrop perk...I think).

After the round, you can chat between both teams through VOIP, which makes for some interesting post-round comments.

I think you can have just as much teamwork without squads...the VOIP channel is just going to get hectic once we all start using it more. In my opinion, CoD4 has a lot less room for error than BF2 or BF2142 ever did, which puts more emphasis on teamwork.

Comment

I enjoy the fast pace of TDM. The camping in my book is all about tactics and if your not watching your corners and sweeping hallways, rooms and etc. then it's your fault that you get killed by campers. I guess i'm open to watever is included in the game but I will forever be against cheaters and glitchers that use bugs in the maps. Nothing satisfies me more than calling in an airstrike on the heads of a grouped up team "camping" a certain spot.

Comment

Even though the server is tdm and the point is just killing the opposition...I've noticed the longer the server is up, the more actual teamwork is happening. I played a bunch the first couple of days the server was up and it was quite chaotic, fun but chaotic. I took a couple of days off (that annoying thing called "work"), played last night and was surprised how much more cohesive the teams worked....made for a much better game.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                            Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X