No announcement yet.

A little late but never too late....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hummm that would stink. Might be worth testing to see if it can or can not be done. I would think they would leave that option in the pc version. The first person i kill i normally steal there weapon if no one else is around and thats without the perk. mainly because i hate the pistols. If you can swap main weapons with a weapon on the ground i would think you can swap the pistol for another main as well. If someone tests this please let us know. I dont wanna give bad tips have everyone running around with pistols trying to pick something off the ground.

For bf2 players... here is a weapon you will love. The P90 if you see this on the ground (if you can pick it up) try, its a blast to use. In bf2 they nerfed it but here its a really fun gun. Unlocked at 38 or 40 if i recall.

Comment

Originally posted by Premonition
      hummm that would stink. Might be worth testing to see if it can or can not be done. I would think they would leave that option in the pc version. The first person i kill i normally steal there weapon if no one else is around and thats without the perk. mainly because i hate the pistols. If you can swap main weapons with a weapon on the ground i would think you can swap the pistol for another main as well. If someone tests this please let us know. I dont wanna give bad tips have everyone running around with pistols trying to pick something off the ground.

For bf2 players... here is a weapon you will love. The P90 if you see this on the ground (if you can pick it up) try, its a blast to use. In bf2 they nerfed it but here its a really fun gun. Unlocked at 38 or 40 if i recall.
      Yeah it has an insane fire rate
      [img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/CoD2/limeyfunny.jpg[/img]
      [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/english911/admin.jpg[/img]
      [size=4][color=blue][url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url][/color][/size]

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior
        Best Buy had it for $39.00 yesterday.
        I hope you get in tonight Kusanagi. I miss gaming with you.
        Apache
        It would have been faster (and cheaper! I forgot I still have a gift card) to have gone to best buy and just bought the game, but it finished pretty late last night. By the time I got around the punkbuster problem (took about another hour) the server was completely empty. Logged on a little to another server I found with a bunch of people and more or less figured out the controls and made lance corp. NO teamwork on that server at all though, just people lobbing nades and bullets everywhere.

The punkbuster problem I was having was punkbuster saying it could not communicate with it's server and so it was kicking me. Naturally I figure there's some problem with my modem (has a NAT built in) or my router, or my firewall or whatnot, but as it turns out, punkbuster just doesn't install all the files it needs. Digging through one FAQ on their website, I found the error message, which referred me to another FAQ, which eventually led me to have to download and run another punkbuster program in order to allow punkbuster to work properly. Why this can't just be included to begin with I dunno

For what its worth, I also saw (in the couple lines of google search previews when searching for answers) that there is already a wallhack out, but it apparently does not give clean punkbuster screenshots, just blacked out ones. So if anyone checks punkbuster screenshots and they're blacked out, ban the losers
        Kusanagi

Comment

Kusanagi !!! Dude I grenade launchered you tonight !!

How do you like COD4 ?>???

Comment

Originally posted by Cain

Apples, how'd ya like dem apples?
            [size=4][color=blue][url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url][/color][/size]

Comment

Its very fun! I keep getting lost on the maps and running the wrong way

I'm going to need more practice

Also I suddenly started getting a lot of black textures the last few maps, will have to look around and see what's up with that.
              Kusanagi

Comment

After reading some of your tips I somewhat get it. I was just running around with my head cut lose, killing anything in red, I only got a chance to play at least 5 rounds, Which by the way they are So short.

My first victim was "BlackArrow" whoo-oo

I thought Cain & Major M. were the nice guys? But geez, it was my 2nd round in the game and they kept killing me with the GL/ Machine gun'?'.
                ?No mercy for the new guys?
                [IMG]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa291/SOPEK_/sopek01-1.png[/IMG]

Comment

Mercy? What Dat? ROFL

The FIRST thing I do is exchange my pistol for either a sniper rifle or
                  another gun. And yes, the P90 is my favorite pickup.

I run through ammo WAY too quick on my M4. I'm much better at
                  ammo conservation with my Ak47. Still have gone empty a few times.
                  Plenty of weapons laying around, so grab and go.

Pistol vs SMG, you lose..
                  ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by BlackArrow
                    Originally posted by paceman
                    I didn't check this morning before I left for work, but I assume that the download is complete. I'll do the install at lunch time, and with any luck, I'll be playing this evening.
                    Sweet. We look forward to seeing you in there tonight Pace
                    Had a great time last night, and coincidently the first voice I heard was Blackarrow. :-)

Now - are we going to play anything but TDM? It was fun, but I like having objectives, it increases the team play, and I'm a much better team player than a solo.
                    A change of Pace.
                    "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Originally posted by sopek_
                      After reading some of your tips I somewhat get it. I was just running around with my head cut lose, killing anything in red, I only got a chance to play at least 5 rounds, Which by the way they are So short.

I thought Cain & Major M. were the nice guys? But geez, it was my 2nd round in the game and they kept killing me with the GL/ Machine gun'?'.

SOPEK - it was great to see you on last night. It's been great. In just 48 hours since Cain put the server up, a lot of peeps I haven't seen in months have all found there way into the game. I am psyched to have so many regulars on to shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackArrow
                        Originally posted by sopek_

SOPEK - it was great to see you on last night. It's been great. In just 48 hours since Cain put the server up, a lot of peeps I haven't seen in months have all found there way into the game. I am psyched to have so many regulars on to shoot.
                        +1

Comment

If you can't kill your friends, who can you kill?
                          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

It's been great. In just 48 hours since Cain put the server up, a lot of peeps I haven't seen in months have all found there way into the game. I am psyched to have so many regulars on to shoot.
                            Here is the magic ut2k4 had. Being able to shoot friends or play together in fast paced fast rounds of action. I know the lair is always been and always will be about being "BIG" player counts. But the magic is when everyone knows everyone and every time you play your playing with friends. It also helps the cod4 is a very fun game just to jump into to. Fun for the first timer or person who has been playing since it beta.

Comment

COD4 is a lot of fun... I just got my last M4 unlock lastnight. The only thing I really dislike about this game is the damage rate given for .45... I popped 7 rounds into Pigworthy lastnight just so he could run away like a little girl.

The Deagle is a lot of fun... I haven't unlocked it yet but I have picked it up a few times and that thing has some punch compared to the rest of the pistols.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X