No announcement yet.

Do we want a COD4 server ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we play a Lan party last saturday and ranks are won even on local servers...

Comment

I've played on ranked servers as well as a server we've rented from gameservers....perks are there on both. Actually not sure what the ranked server in cod means.

Comment

Originally posted by Starfire
        I've played on ranked servers as well as a server we've rented from gameservers....perks are there on both. Actually not sure what the ranked server in cod means.
        Well thats cheerful news...

Worth the money? Worth time away from BF2? Worth the computer upgrades?
        We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

I'll pic it up if it doesn't lag with decent settings.
          But I'm feeling it probably will.

Comment

Doesn't seem to be cpu intensive as I'm running amd fx60 dualcore and it runs at maybe 18-20%. Min vidcard is gforce 6600 or ati 9800pro though. I'm running nvidia 7800gtx 512meg at 1280x1024 and get 40fps.

Comment

Doesn't seem to be cpu intensive as I'm running amd fx60 dualcore and it runs at maybe 18-20%. Min vidcard is gforce 6600 or ati 9800pro though. I'm running nvidia 7800gtx 512meg at 1280x1024 and get 40fps.
              Interesting to know.. I'll have to give the demo a try (if I still can) and see how it runs on my ATI 9800Pro 256mb
              [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
              So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

BTW, I'm 95% I'll have a COD4 Server up Friday night.

I have to drive to Columbia to manually install the CD, then figure out how to get the sucker up and running.

--- Cain

Comment

Originally posted by Kyler721

Anyone?

Comment

Anyone?
                    I think there are some good games now available worth upgrading the PC for, I would not say any one game is but with UT3/TF2/COD4 and CRYSIS all out there it is a good time to take a step up, and RAM is so cheap right now!

IMO COD-4 is a great time
                    [img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/CoD2/limeyfunny.jpg[/img]
                    [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/english911/admin.jpg[/img]
                    [size=4][color=blue][url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url][/color][/size]

Comment

Originally posted by Cain
                      BTW, I'm 95% I'll have a COD4 Server up Friday night.

I have to drive to Columbia to manually install the CD, then figure out how to get the sucker up and running.

--- Cain

Great news! I'll head down the store tommorrow and buy it! Hopefully I'll get Tayeke playing as well, he played the demo and loved it, and it had no online option.

I've only been hearing great things about it, I highly doubt we'll regret running a server for it.

However, 8 people so far have said NO. Why is this? No responses have been pointing towards NO, but yet we have 8 people that think that?

Are people just voting that because they don't think they'll be getting it?

Polls aren't made for a yes or no answer, they are also made to see your official answer and your input. Might as well ignore the No's and Yes's that don't have any backup.

But yet we do have people that think it's wrong to post :P

Comment

Originally posted by ~SAS~LIMEY

Anyone?
                        I think there are some good games now available worth upgrading the PC for, I would not say any one game is but with UT3/TF2/COD4 and CRYSIS all out there it is a good time to take a step up, and RAM is so cheap right now!

IMO COD-4 is a great time
                        From what I am hearing, I forsee a new power supply and a new graphics card in my future in the coming weeks.

Comment

Re: Do we want a COD4 server ??

Originally posted by thedeadlyassassin
                          Since the description of the COD4 forum asks this, thought it'd be nice to get a clear poll of what people think.

I for one really think I'm going to buy this game, but 100% sure if Cain adds a server.

I don't play quake wars much because no Cain's Lair people

Does it still cost $250 dollars to run a server for a month?

Well I for one liked QWET but I was getting bored with it and like you said no team work alway a free for all and when I was on playing I never saw any CLR's playing. You will happy to know Deadly that the knifing part is alot different than BF 2142. When your COD4 soldier knifes another player it like mega fast compared to the BF 2142 soldier when you knife someone. Also you better be quick about knifing as it does not take that many bullets to bring you down like in BF 2142. I think you will find more challenging.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                          Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X