IM in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IM in!

Im in the server now and nobodys in. IS anyone up for hopping in now?

As with my other message i left due to nobody turning up, and it's now too late for me to rejoin. If you stay in there Recon i hope somebody from your timezone decides to help.

Comment

I think doug might play a few rounds with me thanks for trying juneau.

Comment

I have three projects running right now. Its 10:30pm and I just got off a call with the people in Hawaii.

I'm burning hours in Europe, Western Asia, and all time zones in the US....I've been up at 5am every day this week so far and never to be before 12am

I'm missing the games guys...I really am

Comment

its 07:30 cst in the US. I can play a couple of hours if anyone wants to join.
          [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Hammy View Post
            I have three projects running right now. Its 10:30pm and I just got off a call with the people in Hawaii.

I'm burning hours in Europe, Western Asia, and all time zones in the US....I've been up at 5am every day this week so far and never to be before 12am

I'm missing the games guys...I really am
            We miss you too Hammy.

Comment

I miss u also hammy
              How does ur weekend look hammy do you think u can play a few rounds with us?

Comment

Just got back and decided to play for a while. Looks as though i've missed everybody.

Comment

Ill be on today

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                  Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X