Your Favorite Kind of Match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Favorite Kind of Match

My favorite kind of match is when I do really well with the ACOG M40 because it usually means that I got a lot of lucky no scopes and I always have fun when I do well with any bolt action.

Sniper fights on the map with the barn and the covered wooden bridge. Me and Redneck GOB would spray each others brains about 10 times each. Also, RICOing someone into a blind rage.

Comment

I would have to say on crash when I was fully Silent and able to get behind other team and knife away

Comment

my fave is def crossfire sniping with my doubletap saw and watching people yell BS I SHOT U!!! HAX!!!!

Comment

I liked District, Crossfire, Wetworks, Crash, Strike, and Backlot But mainly Crossfire. I really liked having sniper rifles that can shoot with out having to reload the bullet every shot. Also liked how weapons like the M4 and G3 were a one shot kill .

Comment

Love playing maps like Crash, Backlot, Overgrown and Crossfire with a Silenced M4 and UAV Jammer. I love going around and get the team from behind and knifing everyone.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X