Missing the Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing the Game

I miss having people play on Cain's server, it's the one place I could play at and not have to worry about insults or complaints. Take tonight for example, I got bored so I used my Double-Tap SAW on one of the HC servers I frequent, I ended winning by a hilarious margin, and the insults just wouldn't stop, I didn't take offense, in fact I had to leave because I was laughing too hard to play, but I still dislike the fact that you can use legitimate means to win and still have people angry with you, at least I got to experience the atmosphere of Cain's server for quite some time before W@W came out. Anyway, for everyone here at the Lair, keep this incredible community alive, it's what everyone comes back for

I agree with box in the fact that the people of this community make it not the games. If we all went to css or some of the unreal tournament games i dont even own cause they are so old i would ditch cod5 to go play with u guys on a 5 year old game just to see some friends and have some fun.

Comment

I put cod 4 back on my rig and tryed playing and I thought Cod 5 is so much better.

Comment

"You'll come for the games but stay for the people"
        there is a reason this is our slogan

Comment

Re: Missing the game....

one......

two.........

three...............

NOT-IT!

Comment

I miss the game a bit, but only the less populated HC maps we played. I was thoroughly disgusted with the games '3 frag' perk, 'Marty Perk' on smaller maps with lots of people. It really dorked up the game.

These maps are a bit bigger and does give you a few more minutes of life.

Comment

Originally posted by RyeWhiskey View Post
              I miss the game a bit, but only the less populated HC maps we played. I was thoroughly disgusted with the games '3 frag' perk, 'Marty Perk' on smaller maps with lots of people. It really dorked up the game.

These maps are a bit bigger and does give you a few more minutes of life.
              You are totaly right Rye...
              .+1

Comment

I miss it too .... I need to do some stuff before I can resurrect it, but let's fire it back up next week and have some fun !!

Comment

Comment

Thanks Cain

Comment

I need to go to Columbia, because we have an impending IP switch...

There is some hardware stuff I need to do first, then I can bring it back..

Comment

I'm back on COD4 now guys... But can't find the CLR server

Comment

It's down temporarily.
                          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

oh that's why lol

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                            Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X