Have Tank will Travel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dead_And_Gone
    Funny.. I got killed by MM's this morning...

THey LAUNCHED at me like missiles, and i was dead stopped on a hill.

Boom, dead.. So yes, in some specific circumstances, they can cause minimul damage, but in most, you will take severe damage or die. \

I'm not standing still, try to avoid obvious ambush spots, and they will still get you. Actually thrown MM's from behind a hiding place seem to act like missiles if in range so to speak...
    I was hiding in a cluster of rocks trying to ambush Zolutar, for the hundredth time. He was staying near his titan because our APCs kept coming to board, or feed him. When he would go by my rocks I would just toss em over instead of having them set already for him to see, it works pretty well, but sometimes even if it lands on top of them, they wont activate until the target comes by again.

Comment

hehe, I am getting pretty good at handling myself in that situation Snake. I have my own way of dealing with Base campers and people learn that I am not all about the tank and can be a hardcore infantry the hard way hehe

Comment

Sorry to have missed you there mate may next time your online when I get back

Comment

Originally posted by Zolutar
          hehe, I am getting pretty good at handling myself in that situation Snake. I have my own way of dealing with Base campers and people learn that I am not all about the tank and can be a hardcore infantry the hard way hehe
          I wish I had seen that more often. I would have people report to me where you were on the map, in your tank or not. "Zolutar is at silo 1 Snake!"
          I think I saw you less than 10 times not in your tank, You were out of it more than that, but I could never find you when you were. But remember, if someone is hunting you for your tags, you are safest in your tank.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
          Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X