Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why not make Cains Lair for teamwork only people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GeneralSnake
    Massacre in a tank, Pigworthy in his walker, and Geddy in his APC. You must have never had the opportunity to come up against that column, I have never seen better teamwork. And speaking of the devil of APCs, anyone seen Geddy recently?
    I had the liberty of playing with him for a round, as usual his performance was nothing short of awesome. Light em up!
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

I appreciate the comments Snake and Massacre. I have been very busy with RL and have not been able to play 2142 very much let alone the other new games that Cain has put up.

But I had a blast squadding with Massacre and SirChadwick for a couple of rounds. While PAC lost both rounds, it was evident that our squad was working in sync which is always the case when I work with Mass.

I nuke em and he fries em up!

Geddy

Comment

the NOW TiTan

i played 2 rounds on titan tonight, and it was the most disappointing rounds i've had in Long time...

No teamwork, no voip, total lone wolf behavior.. was no fun at all..

It may be full, but it certainly isn't Cain's Lair type of play...
        very disappointing...

I have more fun in the mornings, where at least they try to do squaddy stuff..
        ??Click me to donate??

Comment

More fun this morning for sure...
          Actually got someone that gunned for me finally on the gunship,
          and one that defended a silo with me on a Tanking Rampage.

I did join a couple of squads first though, and they had no speech, no attack/defend orders except for 1 squad. But that squad, the squaddies were all over the map. Even the SL wasn't attacking his designated target.. lol

I'll generally always start my own squad. Like I said, join or not, but I'm out to Kill Stuff.
          ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
          Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X