No announcement yet.

TO ARMS!!! TO ARMS!!! TO ARMS CLRs!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awwe man. General thats crappy. Means i won't be seeing u ever again? THAT STINKS!!!. And Kyler I doubt u will be able to get Zolutar's tags unless ur knife is armor penetrative through that nekomata. The dude owns with that tank. He's like Major Massacre the 2nd

Comment

Originally posted by MIII3
      Awwe man. General thats crappy. Means i won't be seeing u ever again? THAT STINKS!!!. And Kyler I doubt u will be able to get Zolutar's tags unless ur knife is armor penetrative through that nekomata. The dude owns with that tank. He's like Major Massacre the 2nd
      I will be waiting for him...he just won't know it because I AM THE GHOST
      We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

If you are going to move on into the future with the lair, than you will see me again someday MIII, but not for a while. I plan on returning ASAP. And Kyler, good luck with those tags. Seriously, you will need it, plus a lot more. Once he finds out that you are hunting him, he will most likely always go down with his baby.

Comment

Cya around then General. I'll be on tha lair man.

Comment

what patch it cain running on the server?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSnake
                I killed my PC so no more PC games for me. And bootcamp is on the 22nd. I hope you guys have a wonderful time, and someone please do some knifing for me. I want to see Zolutars tags. I have spent over 6 months trying to get them, and to no avail. I failed my mission.
                hehe, there arent many CLR's with my tags, I'll see you Kyler Sat

Comment

I might be able to make it

Comment

Originally posted by Zolutar
                    Originally posted by GeneralSnake
                    I killed my PC so no more PC games for me. And bootcamp is on the 22nd. I hope you guys have a wonderful time, and someone please do some knifing for me. I want to see Zolutars tags. I have spent over 6 months trying to get them, and to no avail. I failed my mission.
                    hehe, there arent many CLR's with my tags, I'll see you Kyler Sat
                    Oh I will be there, you just wont see me. The only time you will see me is when you are looking up at me after I have knifed you...MUAHAHAHAHA

Comment

WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF REINFORCEMENTS!! WE NEED MORE SOLIDERS!!!

Come on guys...CLR NIGHT!!!!...RALLY!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thats all the world needs, two Major Massacre's! Even I cant handle that!
                        [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Major.Massacre
                          Good to see that you will be on Massacre. Missed gaming with you

Comment

Yea. O crap two of them. But the good thing about it is that there is only one nekomata at suez. OOOps o holy moly. Sidi Power Plant gots two May Neptunes have mercy on our soul

Comment

call me Z massacre lol
                              I am out occasionally, when someone pilum's the tank i jump out for their tags myself hehe

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Major.Massacre
                                I feel sorry for EU on Sidi and when i gun for you in Suez.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X