EU or PAC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArcLight
    There needs to be a "Whatever team I'm stuck on" option. I stick with the team I'm on...I have no preference. It's when I switch teams and not know it that I tend to have problems with accidentally shooting teammates.

Comment

EU, mostly due to where their titan starts on most of the maps which allows me to run everywhere on foot in light armor since I am not a big fan of vehicles.

Comment

PAC is the coolest imo

they create HOVER vehicles, and the vehicles have the smooth look
        with green and beige camo paint job. EUs armor looks like they just
        newly made it at the last minute before the war with the EU boxy
        metal look that doesnt even have a paint job. The bullets they use
        sometimes dont even look like bullets but a some type of plasma
        gun type thing from starwars except faster

and plus they have asians on their team so...
        :P

Comment

I like the PAC army. They have smaller APC's ( I swear everytime I get in an EU APC I crash into little rocks and trees).

They floating tank is more fun, and the transport guns aren't bugged and IMO easier to use.

Also I like the color of the armor.

Comment

I'm an EU guy .... but defense is my preferred type of conflict

Comment

One thing about the Bogatyr (PAC walker)
              It's guns are much less acurrate, overheat faster, cannot shoot through fences, the missiles are horribly innacurate, it has less ammo for both missiles and guns, it is slightly less armored, takes longer to crouch, and is an easier to hit target.

So, needless to say, I prefer EU when in "Walker mode"

and, usually the team with the most {CLR}'s that I know on it

Comment

Personally I'll take PAC everytime, there tank is far superior, and there gunship is equal to if not better than the EU with the right settings. (The EU gunship although more maneuverable at slow speeds is prone to inverting on tight corners, and sudden reversal in thrust when barrel rolling, while the doragon starts to invert with high sensitivity, and maximum settings on yaw, pitch, and roll controls can snap back from this partial position and actually reverse direction completely.)

Comment

I greatly prefer being PAC over EU, but the servers always stick me on EU. Biggest thing for me is the starting position, when you're PAC you only have one direction to go.

Comment

I picked pac because of the tank and i love the missle launcher and how much easier it is to aim.

Comment

I picked the EU mostly because u cant dive under their APC and plant mines. Also the Tiger is far more stable than the Nekomata tank and there for wins at long distance battles (i mostly use the tianks as long range artillery).

Comment

after UE went something like 20-0 tonight. ND, I WAS MOSTLY ON pac. IMMA HAVE TO CHANGE TO eu FULL TIME.

SORRY, I'M TRYING TO GET USED TO MY G15. I LOVE IT but caplock is sooo close to the letter a....lol havn't seems to turn into hVN'T A LOT, LOL.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                        Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X