Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you been knifed by BKnight? Want payback?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thedeadlyasn
    I haven't been knifed, and doubt I ever will be. I'm done with 2142.
    Why you done? I know you were playing BF2 but why are you quitting 2142?

Comment

Don't think i have been knifed by BKnight. Don't think i will ever get knifed by him either. Mainly because i don't play conquest that much or at all, though I'm not one to stay in one spot for very long

Comment

lol so that's what you were doing while i was enjoying my breakfast bagel lol. As you can see, I shaved pretty well this morning.

Comment

lol hate it when sum1 exploits u like that
          smoking check ur messages.

Comment

Originally posted by kjhenf
            Originally posted by thedeadlyasn
            I haven't been knifed, and doubt I ever will be. I'm done with 2142.
            Why you done? I know you were playing BF2 but why are you quitting 2142?

Simply don't like it. This whole tags thing pisses me off. I can never get a good knifing massacre because those damn tags appear and I can't see the enemy if they are prone. And it made me greedy, my stats for 2142 suck because I went for knives. I would have games that are worse than a purple hear, where I get 1 kill and 25 deaths, but that 1 kill would be like an admin or a CLR thats hard to get.

It also lags to hell, and I hate the guns with a passion. I don't know how I ever get the pistol kills I have, they suck compared to bf2.

Also not to mention 3 rounds in a sniper makes it crap, Orbital strike sucks, EMP pisses me off to death, it's worse than flashbangs. And the list grows. I'll just stick to modern combat, and also another reason is my personal friends play it, non of them got 2142, and to be honest I don't blame them.

I do miss all you guys though, I just really can't enjoy myself in that game.

Comment

I've been knifed by BK several times.. Killed him a few too, but never by knife. Afraid my skills there are too weak to take him 1v1, so its a pilum/SMG to the face time.
              ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Naillik
                My processes since I've already knifed him.

STEP 1: Challenge him to a knife duel.
                STEP 2: Start the knife duel.
                STEP 3: Whip out my defibrillator.
                STEP 4: De-fibrillate him.
                STEP 5: Teabag him.
                STEP 6: While he's sniping, teabag him, shout, "MOVE IT!" then knife him.
                STEP 7: Repeat steps 1-6

+1

Comment

BK has knifed me a few times and i do want some revenge my real target for knifing is in hiding come out Naillik dont be scared

Comment

Yer he got me once

Comment

Originally posted by BKnight3
                      lol so that's what you were doing while i was enjoying my breakfast bagel lol. As you can see, I shaved pretty well this morning.

Comment

must...get...revenge

defrib kill would be awesome

Comment

i think he got me twice so far. i still not yet got my revenge will do soon.
                          Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                          Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X