X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone add peanut-butter delicacies to the list
    Pie is second only to PBD's

Comment

Shenanigans! The Cupcake option is taking away from the Cake vote! All a cupcake is is a tiny cake.

There's only one kind of pie I like. And I can't talk about it here.

-Rand
      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Naillik

I think I'm with Naillik on this one. Peanut Butter cookies will not be quieted! Our ridiculous demands must be met! I will not vote for the corrupt cupcakes. Nor pie for that matter. Possibly cake, but not pie!

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR}
          There's only one kind of pie I like. And I can't talk about it here.
          -Rand
          I believe that if you are resourceful enough you can have some pie while the cake is in the oven...

Comment

Originally posted by Murphy420
            I voted cupcake's I would have sead all the above because i love them all
            Thank you

I have to admit that pie wins in a landslide. Especially if you add their cousins the strudel and danishes.

Shoulda went with PrvtPie

Comment

What in the world is going on??!!!!!! Have you all gone mad??? What is all this about pie and cake and....Cupcakes!!!!!!!!?????? This is insanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Tails_Kitsune
                Originally posted by {CLR} Naillik

I think I'm with Naillik on this one. Peanut Butter cookies will not be quieted! Our ridiculous demands must be met! I will not vote for the corrupt cupcakes. Nor pie for that matter. Possibly cake, but not pie!
                Good, more pie for the rest of us.
                Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I'm rather against this forum since there is no representation of cookies, ice cream, and other deliciously delectable deserts. (But just for the record I voted Pie because cakes and cupcakes suck) And how ironic is it that Pie_Dude joins and the first forum he finds is about Pie?

Comment

Originally posted by Rubixcube
                    What in the world is going on??!!!!!! Have you all gone mad??? What is all this about pie and cake and....Cupcakes!!!!!!!!?????? This is insanity.
                    Important questions must be answered. If you are going to ridicule us then step up to the plate and vote. Don't ignore the validity of the question. Pretending that important issues do not exist is not a solution. That is going to be the downfall of our civilization.
                    The Iraq situation will not solve itself. The Taliban still out there and global warming is getting worse because people refuse people refuse to acknowledge the validity of important situations.
                    Now, do you vote cake, or pie.

Comment

Originally posted by kjhenf
                      I'm rather against this forum since there is no representation of cookies, ice cream, and other deliciously delectable deserts.
                      Cookies are included. Ice Cream isn't a baked good, and as far as I know I haven't see the Gobi or Sahara Desert on the baked goods menu. Ever.

Secondly, when we cast you into the lake of fire, you'll know why:

Originally posted by kjhenfdoesn'tknowwhattastesgood
                      (But just for the record I voted Pie because cakes and cupcakes suck)
                      I should be given exclusive Supreme Grand High Chancellor of this thread. I promise not to change any of the cake votes.

Comment

Originally posted by CrplCupcakes
                        If you are going to ridicule us then step up to the plate and vote.
                        I just thought that was pretty funny with the whole cupcake pie thing

Comment

Originally posted by Rubixcube
                          We are having a FOOD FIGHT!!! If you cant take the heat get out of the kitchen

Comment

Originally posted by Zurog

Secondly, when we cast you into the lake of fire, you'll know why:

Originally posted by kjhenfdoesn'tknowwhattastesgood
                            (But just for the record I voted Pie because cakes and cupcakes suck)
                            I should be given exclusive Supreme Grand High Chancellor of this thread. I promise not to change any of the cake votes.

Comment

Comment

lmao

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X