X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also...
    Is my siggy annoying anyone?

Comment

Considering there are forum members who have ONE signature that size, not really.

Comment

sorry folks, but posting is not a requirement of wearing the tag. following the rules is.

its up to each and every one of us to determine when, and if we wear the tags. If you can abide by the rules, there is no minimum or maximum time period to wait. just because you don't wear the tags, doesn't mean you are part of the community. this isn't an exlusive club, everyone is welcome. and we welcome everyone.

Our community is a group of like minded individuals. we don't share all the same views, or opinions, or preferences. what we do share is the want and need to play great games, with great people, and enjoy being together.

i have played with folks who never post, but are very active in game, and stopped by long enough to read the rules set forth, and agreed to follow them.

I have spent alot of time talking to folks who don't play at all anymore, but love the conversations we have, and have great things to contribute.

A community is built by contribution of each and every one of us, no matter how big or small. how and what we choose to contribute is up to us. a tag is just a set of letters. but anyone who frequents us either here, or in game contributes to something to some extent, and makes our community. some like to post alot, some like to a little or not at all. what they choose to contribute is up to them. and if they feel they don't have anything to contribute in the forums, its fine with me, so long as the have read and understand the ideals set forth to us by cain in accordance with wearing the tags. by all means, contribute to the game instead!

The Tag's purpose is to let everyone know who we are, what we represent, and that this is our home. more over, it stands for Cain's Lair Regulars. we are all regualrs, and regualrily frequent either the forums or the games.

Remember, We are a community. Not a clan. As Cain once wrote, "We have all the benefits of a Clan, without any of the bull****. "

That my friends, is why we welcome everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Naillik
          Ok, the war between peanut butter cookies & pie vs. Zurog & his evil cupcake neglecting face is over.
          I win
          i thought it was cake vs pie not peanut butter cookies geeze stay on topic

Comment

also...
            Yes. It's too big, almost double the size it should be. I would suggest you pick one and just use that, and not have both of them.

-Rand
            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior
              I have seen all three on and quite regularly. Some people only play for short times or at odd hours and this can make it difficult to recognize everyone. Just because someone does not post doesn't mean they aren't on the forums. There are a lot of people who lurk for a long time before they ever post. I was one and now you can not shut me up.
              Apache
              I may as well be a lurker now, given how much trouble I have getting into either server most of the time, and the fact that Titan is so laggy that when I do get in, I tend to leave within half an hour.

I say bring on better maps for Conquest, including some more balanced maps and some vehicle maps. And while we're at it, "where's the cake?"

-Rand

P.S. The quote above "where's the cake" is a great little sound bite from Abe Pollin, owner of the Washington Wizards, celebrating something or other. It's absolutely hilarious in its full context.
              [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
              Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR}
                blah blah blah cake is really good blah blah.
                Apache
                I say bring on better maps for Conquest, including some more balanced maps and some vehicle maps And while we're at it, "where's the cake?"

-Rand
                I'll tell you where it is, Duke; It's on top of Victory mountain singing about how great and moist and tasty and delicious it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zurog
                  blah blah blah cake is really good blah blah.
                  Apache
                  I say bring on better maps for Conquest, including some more balanced maps and some vehicle maps And while we're at it, "where's the cake?"

-Rand
                  I'll tell you where it is, Duke; It's on top of Victory mountain singing about how great and moist and tasty and delicious it is.
                  lol

Comment

also...
                    Yes. It's too big, almost double the size it should be. I would suggest you pick one and just use that, and not have both of them.

-Rand
                    Ok, I'll only do Naillik

Comment

Originally posted by darth_nevus
                      sorry folks, but posting is not a requirement of wearing the tag. following the rules is.

its up to each and every one of us to determine when, and if we wear the tags. If you can abide by the rules, there is no minimum or maximum time period to wait. just because you don't wear the tags, doesn't mean you are part of the community. this isn't an exlusive club, everyone is welcome. and we welcome everyone.

Our community is a group of like minded individuals. we don't share all the same views, or opinions, or preferences. what we do share is the want and need to play great games, with great people, and enjoy being together.

i have played with folks who never post, but are very active in game, and stopped by long enough to read the rules set forth, and agreed to follow them.

I have spent alot of time talking to folks who don't play at all anymore, but love the conversations we have, and have great things to contribute.

A community is built by contribution of each and every one of us, no matter how big or small. how and what we choose to contribute is up to us. a tag is just a set of letters. but anyone who frequents us either here, or in game contributes to something to some extent, and makes our community. some like to post alot, some like to a little or not at all. what they choose to contribute is up to them. and if they feel they don't have anything to contribute in the forums, its fine with me, so long as the have read and understand the ideals set forth to us by cain in accordance with wearing the tags. by all means, contribute to the game instead!

The Tag's purpose is to let everyone know who we are, what we represent, and that this is our home. more over, it stands for Cain's Lair Regulars. we are all regualrs, and regualrily frequent either the forums or the games.

Remember, We are a community. Not a clan. As Cain once wrote, "We have all the benefits of a Clan, without any of the bull****. "

That my friends, is why we welcome everyone.

um actually posting is one of the things

5) Becoming our friend, and a frequent poster in our Forums, and hopefully a financial contributor to help keep our servers on-line

Comment

Originally posted by minfootball
                        um actually posting is one of the things

5) Becoming our friend, and a frequent poster in our Forums, and hopefully a financial contributor to help keep our servers on-line
                        This community has been a successful and growing entity with great game servers for quite some time now. It is so in large part because of the guidelines Cain put in place, and in the open way they have been implemented.

I have to agree with Darth here. It is preferable for people to be regular contributors to the forums, but it is not required. If it were, donations would ALSO be essentailly required, and quite frankly, not all are able to do that. We'd then become 'exclusive', at which time we might as well be a clan rather than an open and welcoming gaming community. There is a reason I am here...

Comment

reading

I cant post 4 everything there is 6 pages of reading and posting yto do.

Comment

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TRYING TO STEAL A STOLEN THREAD?!? I THINK NOT.

I just wrote a good post, it must now be negated with 15 posts of stupid stuff.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X