No announcement yet.

Has anyone noticed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe Kamil is RNAtheRock's brother. And he has been around for some time.

Stilltrooper has been around for quite a while even in BF2 I believe. Good guy.

And ShirleyTemple is new but a lot of fun to squad up with and definitely plays a teamwork style.

No complaints at all on those three.

Geddy

Comment

I think they should have been on the server for a while do no tknow how long and then they could get the tag, and then they have to at least say hello. hopefully they will be very active in the forums..... like me

Comment

ShirleyTemple = Noob rammer, spawn knifer, uncap camper, RDX hopper, titan gun spammer....
        Bad man :P :P :P

Comment

Am at least vaguely familiar with all three. Two have been around for quite a long time.

I chose the final option because I think it would be good to at least see an introduction post in the forums before the tag is put on. (no need to spam away like some of us do... ) In part, I picked this because of how I joined the community: Played on the server a month, was active in the forums a month, THEN asked if it was alright with the community if they were to see me running around with the tag on. Somebody said it was okay, so I never left!

Comment

i never said i had a problem with these people, and i have seen them on plenty of times before (i am on all the time i really have no set time i'm on) it just seemed to me a little odd that they throw the clr tag on without ever even saying a hello...(which is one of the things u need to do to wear a clr tag)

i do like the idea of earning the tag, maybe through a online quiz we can set up, or through admin observation, or as a community vote?
            to be fair whatever we choose ill even go through it first to earn my clr status

Comment

1 question may i put on {CLR} tag ...
              i will be good and helpfull and sometimes useless... and i`m from Mars

Comment

I DON'T WEAR THE TAG BECAUSE PEOPLE WONT RECOGNIZE IMPENDING DOOM WITH IT ON.

Plus I don't fit the order, but the first part sounds better.

Comment

Well, I voted for "should be granted" because that last option wasn't there. But I now vote for last option. I don't mind people wearing the tag but I'd appreciate it if they asked or introduced themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior
                    I have seen all three on and quite regularly. Some people only play for short times or at odd hours and this can make it difficult to recognize everyone. Just because someone does not post doesn't mean they aren't on the forums. There are a lot of people who lurk for a long time before they ever post. I was one and now you can not shut me up.
                    Apache

Can't shut me up either! Even on voip lol! When I first got a mic I yelled at my nephew while mashing the "B" button on bf2.

People were like "deadly wtf are you talking about?"

Comment

I'm basically a lurker, I read it all

Comment

Originally posted by gti420
                        I'm basically a lurker, I read it all
                        which there is nothing wrong with this cause u did intoduce urself and u have been around a while and made a few posts

Comment

I'll tell you what I've noticed: The clear superiority of cake over all other forms of baked goods.

Comment

Originally posted by Zurog
                            I'll tell you what I've noticed: The clear superiority of cake over all other forms of baked goods.
                            I dispute this i believe pie is much better

Comment

Ok, the war between peanut butter cookies & pie vs. Zurog & his evil cupcake neglecting face is over.
                              I win

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Naillik
                                Ok, the war between peanut butter cookies & pie vs. Zurog & his evil cupcake neglecting face is over.
                                I win
                                I lol'd. We shall see.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X