No announcement yet.

RDX-ing top of Titan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RDXing the top of a Titan is either offense or defense.
    If it is your titan then you are defending it from invaders. If it is the enemy's titan then you are protecting your teams six on the offense, even if you are stats padding.
    Personally I don't do this, but it isn't preventing the team from spawning, using the aircraft (unless there is a crafty engineer on top), going through the halls to protect the cargo bay, or podding off the titan, so it isn't base raping.
    Yes it can be annoying if you continuously get RDX'd, but then again you can also attack/defend the other titan, or better yet go after some silos, which is usually not getting done.

Comment

P.S.
      the only thing that really bugs me is when people specifically camp on actual spawn points, the various locations around the flag/silo where players spawn in, and just pad instead of going after the flag/silo. I think it is cheap. Thank goodness you really don't see it very often.
      To me, aside from that it is fare game.
      The thing I really hate the most is people constantly complaining. People have different tactics. That is what makes an online game fun.
      Normally I just play what most would consider fair. But to all the people that cry because someone is on the roof, RDXing, nade spamming, jihad jeeping, or whatever, I'm sorry but get over it. Stop making it miserable. If you are getting that frustrated over a game, go do something else for a little while, or go to the other server where there might not be whatever is upsetting you.

Comment

I think sticking Motion Mines on the top of the enemies shield is worse than RDX-ing people who spawn

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
        Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X