No announcement yet.

Poll: Best Kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I was sorta wondering what everyones main/favorite kit was til Apache went tampering with the poll
    haha just playing

Comment

Originally posted by kjhenf
      Yeah I was sorta wondering what everyones main/favorite kit was til Apache went tampering with the poll
      haha just playing
      Just noticed something....
      Transport hunter kjhenf :P

Comment

But, but but.......I like all of the kits.
        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonFire
          Any one whose played with/against me knows my preference

Engineer is just about the most versatile kit. You can lay waste to vehicles and infantry, one in long range and one in short. I never feel "gimped" in any way running as Engineer in Titan mode. In CQ, Engy is very useful, but the heavy emphasis on infantry-combat limits the overall effectiveness. Not that it can't be effective, its just more limited. The Pilum is actually quite an effective anti-infantry weapon once you learn the enemy patterns and learn to compensate for its slightly-off aiming. And the SMG is very good at running-and gunning, which keeps you mobile and dodging bullets as long as possible while you fill the enemy with lead

All the classes have their uses, and each in the right hands can be a devastating force on the battlefield. But engineers are the ones I fear MOST, and the ones I work to combat the most as well.
          +1 Ive played for almost 400hrs with the engy kit. Pilum is my baby. And if Carbon is toting it run for your lives.(that is... if I dont run you over first. :P )
          [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Major.Massacre
            +1 Ive played for almost 400hrs with the engy kit. Pilum is my baby. And if Carbon is toting it run for your lives.(that is... if I dont run you over first. :P )
            ROFL

I actually never used to run people over in tanks till I played against you Massacre and saw how effective it is.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, in conquest, while you can kill with every kit pretty effectively, a squad of mostly medics is darn near impossible to put down without a vehicle. Sure, you might be able to snipe a few, shotty a couple others, even blow most of them up with RDX. But a squad of mostly medics will keep coming, and if they are good, seemingly never die

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Naillik
              Originally posted by kjhenf
              haha just playing
              Just noticed something....
              Transport hunter kjhenf :P
              transport hunter?

Comment

Well i prefer engi, but again i'll change as needed.
                The Engie SMG is fun to use hehe

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
                ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

Originally posted by The_Crazy_Ace
                  Assault. Can't beat a Krylov toting medic as a squad leader character.
                  what is a Krylov?????

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai0505
                    Originally posted by The_Crazy_Ace
                    Assault. Can't beat a Krylov toting medic as a squad leader character.
                    what is a Krylov?????
                    PAC Basic assault rifle. IMO it's better than Voss and Baur.

Comment

Assault for me also. No matter what kit i play with i eventually always go back to the Voss.

Tried my best with the Engie kit but that damn assault rifle sucks.

Comment

the recoil on the Baur is too much for me, and I just hate the Voss. Lambert RDX and APM is an unbeatable combination for defense IMO

Comment

I am with Apache in this one, each type of kit has its own benefit and I may switch three times during a round to any of the four. Definitely depends on the situation and if the shields are down. My favorite one is Recon because I can take out pretty much most all vehicles and the Lambert is great for inf. The APMs are my spirit brothers.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                          Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X