EA's New Patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Support Kit is not good!
    [img]http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k277/Aidan_photo/crysisSig-1-1.jpg[/img]

Crysis name = Aidan

BF2142 Buddy Name = NBT>Aidan

"I like Ike :O)"

Comment

as a result of the patch, there are ALOT more VOSS users now. i feel like i am under a constant barrage of the missles as well. there a new glitch too, so be aware i am watching for you if you use it. it apparently allows you to fire 5-7 rounds of the AK rockets instead of the max of 4 with the upgrade.

Comment

i don't like it! i get more lag on titan now than before and then some guys like deadly knife me... :P
        something good is that i got a lot of batches (again) more points.
        Also i don't know if is only me but it seems that they do something to the support guns and make them less lethal and the assault weapons more lethal, don't know is my impression... probably i just suck more lately...

Comment

forget to say something:
          I also have a lot of problems with server disconnects i re-join the server and i still have my field upgrades

Comment

I'm mainly recon and I didnt notice alot of changes with the APM, and the gunships still get 2 shotted by SAAW's so I really noticed no change

Comment

I don't like the super-lag on Titans derived from this patch. Also, occasionally, I won't be able to spawn over my team's Titan...

But my vote is neutral, because I don't think that my problems are common to everybody-I sadly have the crappy Vista over this PC.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiten
                I don't like the super-lag on Titans derived from this patch. Also, occasionally, I won't be able to spawn over my team's Titan...

But my vote is neutral, because I don't think that my problems are common to everybody-I sadly have the crappy Vista over this PC.
                i had those problems before i patched

Comment

Originally posted by drunken_chef
                  Originally posted by Kiten

i had those problems before i patched
                  Now, that's strange O.o

Comment

I haven't had really any problems, I can't tell I patched it

Comment

I think EA assigns each of us a unique ID then logs what problems we get and rotates them each patch, i'm sure of it, cos the problems i had pre-patch have gone but someone else is now experiencing them lmao

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
                      ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

I have had the can't spawn on Titan giltch after 1.25.
                        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Er, I'm not at all sure if this is related to 1.25, since I haven't played since around 1.10, but I have this glitch now with the Accipiter. As some of you may know it's one of my favorite toys and sometimes when I use it, it explodes. A lot of times when I use it, it just explodes and I have to resupply to make another... but sometimes it will explode and cause me to die. I then lose two teamwork points instantly, my name doesn't even go up on the kills board thing. The only way around it that I found is that when you deploy it, you stop and stand totally still before using it.

[ Anyway, Dunno if that helps! Whatever! ]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                          Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X