Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DennisM7
    Originally posted by {CLR} Naillik
    It depends on which Soldier I'm playing.
    If I'm playing justgotNAILED, I will always go heavy, as I seem to completely OWN while support with heavy armor.
    If I'm playing Naillik, Light FTW!
    Just got nailed ?? if i knew that was you i so would have knifed you last night same team or not :P
    Bwahaha! sucker
    I thought their voices sounded similar
    They did didn't they

Comment

I always wear armor.. I don't notice any difference in speed or length of running time or even by the amout of bullets I can get hit with.

I put it down to CSS's armor and helmet. I buy it and put it on and I still die from a single pistol shot to the head. Damn that black market makes a lot of cash off me

Comment

Originally posted by thedeadlyasn
        Zeller deals 90 damage not 100 when the target is wearing light armor. Trust me been shot by that piece of garbage tons of times.
        Zeller does 90 damage to a full armored person - center of mass. Leg/Arm shots might be what registered on you Deadly. And are your sure you didn't get hit by the default sniper rifle?

Comment

Never use heavy armor think about that next time we shoot each other and i win

Comment

Originally posted by Rubixcube
            Never use heavy armor think about that next time we shoot each other and i win
            Which is why you get killed more than you kill, right?

Comment

oooh yeah

Comment

oooh yeah
                jp

Comment

Originally posted by (DSP)-Bar
                  I always wear armor.. I don't notice any difference in speed or length of running time or even by the amout of bullets I can get hit with.
                  Trust me you can run a lot longer without armor

Comment

Originally posted by (DSP)-Bar
                    Trust me you can run a lot longer without armor
                    And you can get hit with alot more bullets with heavy

Comment

heavy because i can :P

Comment

plus with all the running boosts (including the falling boots) the extra run is kinda wasted

Comment

Originally posted by minfootball
                          plus with all the running boosts (including the falling boots) the extra run is kinda wasted

Not at all! I still run out of stamina with all the upgrades when wearing heavy armor. With light armor, I have enough stamina to run all across the street on Fall of Berlin, and regain it about 3x faster then I can with heavy.

People should ask themselves, what's better? Being able to take no damage, or being able to take a lot of damage?

With light armor its a lot easier to evade. My Death Ratio has gone down ever since I started using light armor, because people spam their guns while I can just run and take cover, then accurately shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by thedeadlyasn
                            Originally posted by minfootball

Not at all! I still run out of stamina with all the upgrades when wearing heavy armor. With light armor, I have enough stamina to run all across the street on Fall of Berlin, and regain it about 3x faster then I can with heavy.

People should ask themselves, what's better? Being able to take no damage, or being able to take a lot of damage?

With light armor its a lot easier to evade. My Death Ratio has gone down ever since I started using light armor, because people spam their guns while I can just run and take cover, then accurately shoot.
                            i see but on the taking cover note i find it easier and far more effective to just turn and get some solid shots on them while they still spray all around u. it is more a matter of accuracy on a dime i guess

Comment

Yeah that works, but heavy armor is only about 50% stronger then light, you still die very quick.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X