Clear All

I have it, thats all I play now....

Comment

Originally posted by Dead_And_Gone
      Darkrain, you Bunny hop thru ALL the NS servers.. lol

I never know where you'll be unless i hit the monitor search
      Just tell me what sever u on i be there

Comment

I like the maps..they are fun as conquest but not so great as titan. It obviously would be a lot better if it was run here though. It would have been awesome if EA would have just made it as part of a patch, but I guess that would have been too generous a thing to do.
        [url]http://bf4stats.com/ps3/andy_uranium[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by marvindecrain
          Originally posted by RobotBanana
          I have it, but I barely ever play it. The game itself is fine, but nothing can beat gaming with CLRs.
          I agree but sometimes titan is So full and CQ so Empty then NS is great break...
          yep cant disagree with u on that robot, and for me titan is so much fun. btw: i dont have NS.
          Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Had it since the closed Beta and i play reglarly with DarkRain.

Seems to me that NS gets a fair amount of unfair criticism for Being a booster, released by EA, and only available through EALink

I cant answer as to wether the content was supposed too be in the main game originally or not but i can give you some alterrnate points to consider on the other views

A Booster it may be but a lot of guys (unfairly imo) tarnish it with the memory of the AF and EF boosters for BF2 which I agree were not great but theres so much more in NS that the ?6 fee is a good bargain, Maps that allow snipers to actually have a point, unlocks that are useful and not rank enabled and most importantly a more mature base of players meaning a better chance of finding a squad on VOIP.

I dunno what everybodys problem is with EALink - Ive never had a single problem with it apart from having to redownload my copy of 2142 after a file went missing from the cache install copy. I think that what most peopple end up having some degree of trouble with is the PACE anti-piracy part. It seems that WMP wil occasionaly cause the game to lockout and refuse to load but set the compatibility mode to Win2000 before starting it then restarting with compatibility turned off fixes that straight away. Anyhows thats the main game not a booster and all 3 for the BF games have no issues ive encountered

And finally for anyone who's that worried about EALink it doesnt need to be running during play, start the game with the BF2142Pace.exe rather than BF2142launcher.exe

Sorry for rambling but i think EAs getting too much unfair criticism at the moment, if you really feel the need then criticise for something that os a failure ie the Supreme Commander debacle and the Gamespy login issues that kept us all (this side of the pond at least) from playing the other weekend.

Comment

thank man you wear spot on so anyone who dose not have ns get it

Comment

I am not 100% sure but I think you get 2 free unlocks when you buy.

Comment

no unlocks are easy to get

Comment

I got it this weekend and I think the maps are awesome.......Its pretty darn fun, assault lines is pretty fun also. It was worth it for me because of the maps.....I just wish we could have a CLR Server
                    [img]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g13/Sniper1515/sniper1515sigzp8.jpg[/img]

"A guy at work bought a car out of the paper. Ten years later, Bam! Herpes"

Comment

I have NS but yet to play on a NS map as I am too busy going on CLR server playing Titan. At least I can get the unlocks and I plan on going to the maps once I get my sea legs. But of course I plan on "just visiting a ns server" as opposed to "moving in" like here.

Comment

Originally posted by thedeadlyasn
                        New poll: How many CLR's are going to make a poll asking this?
                        no

Comment

Originally posted by marvindecrain
                          Originally posted by RobotBanana
                          I have it, but I barely ever play it. The game itself is fine, but nothing can beat gaming with CLRs.
                          I agree but sometimes titan is So full and CQ so Empty then NS is great break...
                          same here

Comment

Originally posted by CrplCupcakes
                            I am not 100% sure but I think you get 2 free unlocks when you buy.
                            true but i got 4

Comment

I got it!
                              [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

has do I
                                "CRY HAVOC...AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR!"- William Shakespear

[img]http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s129/nickleal98/COD08.jpg[/img]
                                [url=http://profile.xfire.com/nickleal98][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/0/nickleal98.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X