No announcement yet.

How man {CLR} have northen strike.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope do'nt have it. Northen Strike have to be the Weekest Exspation pack EVER put out by EA.

Comment

I enjoy it.

Comment

Looks like things are roughly even. Me I don't have it. Prefer the titan server.

Comment

Originally posted by Thrashdragon
          Nope. I came close to getting it, but the requirement to put EA Link on my computer killed the deal.
          +1

I'm sure it is fun, but nothing compares to playing on the Lair

Originally posted by Murphy420
          Nope do'nt have it. Northen Strike have to be the Weekest Exspation pack EVER put out by EA.
          The problem is that its not treated as an expansion pack. The whole "booster pack" idea is so broken, it amazes me that DICE didn't figure it out after the first two go-arounds. Well, not really, considering DICE is owned by EA and the booster pack is little more than a quick money grab. But I digress...

I think an expansion pack for $20-30 that had 2-3x the content would go over MUCH better, since people might actually consider running an expansion server with a significant number of maps. Which is what really surprises me.....its like DICE hasn't figured out its the MAPS that make a game good (to a large extent), not a set of alternate weapons/unlocks on the same old tired levels. Sure, having new and better tools is great, but unless you can get a good variety of maps to experience the new content, in the long run that extra content just isn't worth it.

Comment

They would sell more if everyone could play the maps on any BF2142 Server. But, if you wanted the awards and unlocks you had to buy the pack.
            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior
              They would sell more if everyone could play the maps on any BF2142 Server. But, if you wanted the awards and unlocks you had to buy the pack.
              Apache
              Ding ding ding

Some days I feel like I'm taking crazy pills

Comment

yeah i got it but i dont play it often. not very many good servers for it that i've found, seems to me most people are just playing to get the unlocks and forget about teamplay.

Comment

have it, got badges and ribbons in less than 2 weeks, not worth $10, more like a patch...

Comment

maybe more would respond if it was correctly worded?

Comment

Just got it a few days ago. The new maps are alright, but haven't found any good NS servers like the standard CLR ones.

Comment

NS basically reminds me of content that was suppose to be in the original game, but due to the game being put out early wasn't implemented into the original. So instead of making the game bug free and content filled, they release a booster pack to include the weapons and maps that were intended for the original. Still didn't address the bugs and yet consumers bought the booster knowing it was gonna contain the same bugs and prolly others...Shrug i'll never buy NS, why buy it when I got field upgrades for the kits and there no new titan maps =)

Titan for life

Comment

RIP server keeps crashing, and Timeless server is severely lagging.

Sighhhhh..
                          ??Click me to donate??

Comment

I have it but have hardly played it.
                            So go on, go on be your own, go on be your own star!
                            A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

RIP Sever
                              Timeless are the one's i play on

Comment

Darkrain, you Bunny hop thru ALL the NS servers.. lol

I never know where you'll be unless i hit the monitor search
                                ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X