No announcement yet.

How many CLR memebers of Northen Strkie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have it but I HATE playing on other servers.

Comment

I have it but I'm Not exactly sure what vote i need to pick

I beta tested for it also even tho I'm finding nothing diffrent in the game play from the beta to the final so far >.>

i only played the beta for like 3 weeks then my mom had some really bad heath issues so i haven't played in a while

Comment

I have it...
        What is wrong with questions

Comment

I have it.
          So go on, go on be your own, go on be your own star!
          A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

I got it and played it just long enough to get all the awards for the unlocks, then came back to reg 2142 and haven't gone back. Its a decent buy, definitely worth the unlocks, sort of like SF for bf2

Comment

Got it. I love the new buggy.

Comment

Originally posted by Built
                I got it and played it just long enough to get all the awards for the unlocks, then came back to reg 2142 and haven't gone back. Its a decent buy, definitely worth the unlocks, sort of like SF for bf2
                you forgot to note easyer then SF, its quite easy to get the badges for some nice unlocks

Comment

Originally posted by Smoking
                  Originally posted by Built
                  you forgot to note easyer then SF, its quite easy to get the badges for some nice unlocks
                  Yes it is really easy to get the awards. You could prob sit down and knock out all the awards in one night. I got two the first night just messing around with it and checking out the new maps.

My two cents, it is well worth 10 bucks for the unlocks and the new maps. Assault Lines is a really cool mode too. I like it better than conquest.

Comment

I've got it and love it. Definetly worth the 10$ and download time. Only downside is finding a server where more CLRs are running around.

Comment

i have it... Same as the Beta really..

Been having too much fun with CLR's to go play over there. Have only gone to ONC NS once for one round.

Will probably be on there more next week. Vacation. YAY

If i want to find out who is playing where, I just search for them.
                      http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php?search={CLR}&type=player

If you have a specific player's name (Not CLR flagged), just type it in.
                      It even showed me a CLR on a gun/knife server. OOPS
                      ??Click me to donate??

Comment

I got It
                        "CRY HAVOC...AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR!"- William Shakespear

[img]http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s129/nickleal98/COD08.jpg[/img]
                        [url=http://profile.xfire.com/nickleal98][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/0/nickleal98.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                        Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X