Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by werewolfdaddy
    Originally posted by Sirex
    There is a trick to it, its not point lock click like most people think, if you do that its pure luck you kill, with 1 mag.

Well, do tell.
    Well if you just point lock and click, your going to get their sheilds, which is non productive, i just know when to fire, if you want i'll study myself next time i'm doing it, and take notes lol
    You learn what works best for you, with me I usually make them panic like a lil mouse, and fire when they seem to be panicing (their flight movement changes becomes more irratic and sharp) by that time you know the sheilds are gone.

Also you need to make sure you can get a clean hit on their weak spots, like transports, i wait till it goes over, then fire at it.

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
    ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

I find it a frustrating map as well. I Just unlocked the Pilum and I am getting used to the Engineer Kit which seems to be vital on that map.
      Maybe it just makes sense to switch to the map that the server starts on when it crashes. That way if we keep Seuz in the rotation it won't be played quite as much.
      [url]http://bf4stats.com/ps3/andy_uranium[/url]

Comment

If I were going to get rid of one, it would be that spam fest with the big water tower. OMG I hate that map.
        A change of Pace.
        "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

I like Suez, but that's probably because I play Engineer. Suez can get pretty vehicle heavy, due to the fact that there are very few AA (unless you choose SAAW as engineer) and I believe there are only ground defenses at the uncapables. So, those who don't have a means of warding off vehicles can get overwhelmed at times.

Minsk titan was pretty fun. Minsk conquest is unbearable. As long as Minsk doesn't come back into conquest rotation.

Comment

i would like to see veridan for a bit. i like the fact that it is like titan and has 2 gunships. unlike sidi which only 1 and if the other team gets it i have to artillery it out of the sky.... (ask countless CLRs who played with me on the other team....)

Comment

Originally posted by lilfoo
              i would like to see veridan for a bit. i like the fact that it is like titan and has 2 gunships. unlike sidi which only 1 and if the other team gets it i have to artillery it out of the sky.... (ask countless CLRs who played with me on the other team....)
              Verdun is in the Titan rotation.

-Rand
              [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
              Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I think it was in reference to the conquest rotation, there is another thread about putting verdun on the conquest server rotation.

http://dark4se.com/cainslairforums/v...ic.php?t=16981

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
                ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

Please do not get rid of Suez! I love that map! The one I hate is Verdun because there is hardly any visibility at all while in any chopper. It drives me nuts, but I like all the maps.

Comment

I thought Minsk was taken out of the Titan rotation early on because it was suspect on server crashes.

But it would be nice to add it back in just to see if it's stable again since an extra Titan map wouldn't hurt.

Comment

Minsk can't cause a crash, it's like saying wearing a thong will give you HIV while a G-string will give you lots of sexy chicks hanging around, is there something in the water i should know about?

Comment

Minsk can't cause a crash
                        Actually map design can effect the server load (especially when the Titans could move). If you want the details ask Cain since it's his call on the map rotation for each server.

Comment

keyword could move... also, its not very much different than Vurdun, if anything that map crashes at least once when it plays, i mean like every third round server dies or something it always seems to crash on that one map.

Comment

I'm game for anything new. I like variety.
                            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                            Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X