No announcement yet.

Legions of Massacre Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With all the hot air being generated in this thread, I think it's safe to say we've found a primary source of global warming.

Comment

Hey, the Massacre Momba is VERY hard to hit, as I've seen Massacre in action many times. Luckily on MY side lately.

I'm still learning to do the Massacre Momba, so to keep those pesky Jihadists and Attack maniacs from getting easy kills.

Massacre LOVES it when a attack picks him out. I'm still iffy on leading with the tank shells. Massacre ISN'T.

Come PARTY !!! Armor FTW !!!

??Click me to donate??

Comment

tank is hard for me.. i do'nt know how you guys can become so good with tank. i almost never seen the AT bazooka shooting my way. then just bang.. already half hp gone.
        Milk Is Good For Health. o.O

Comment

Don't get into confined areas where Pilum pushers can hide and jump out behind you. The hover's great attribute is its mobility. Take that away, and you are just a huge target. Might as well be riding the EU tank.

Do the Massacre Mombo. Weave back and forth, Slower and Faster, never straight ahead for any length of time. You never know when a pilum pusher has you in his/her sights.

(Don't cap flags/silo's in a confined place with armor, let the gunner or riders do it. You are a sitting duck while waiting for flag/silo ownership. Even in open flag/silo area's, it is good to keep scanning for sneaky people or Jihad wannabe's.)

Gunner is a key to avoiding an early grave, but livable without one. Gunner needs to look BEHIND the tank often, and not spraying the area in front constantly. 2nd seat guns overheat easily. Wait for a target you can SEE, and your gun is cool and ready to tear apart the offending player/transport/attack, etc...
          ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Banzai!

-Rand
            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Munkee121
              I've got 50 missles in my EU gunship! I'll take on all your nekomatas at once!
              Roger that, we should take turns

Comment

Hey, how did I miss this? I had a blast the other day Massacre, it's always great to gun for you.

Long live the Legions of Massacre!

(PS: I have videos of you and Blackarrow singing. )

Comment

Initiation time.

I call dibs on gunner position in Massacre's tank! Not really...I'll share. Some. Maybe.

I'll be sure to carry my trusty Engineer kit all the time now. Keep the armor brigade goin'. (Psst..gunships make good armor aids. I'll pilot/gun for someone. )

Comment

i'm sorry but i'm anti tank... they just hate me :P

Comment

Originally posted by Kenshin Himura
                      So how much do I have to pay you to keep those to yourself.........

Comment

Originally posted by Blackarrow
                        So how much do I have to pay you to keep those to yourself.........
                        or more like how much do i have to play to play those in public...

Comment

Hey, how did I miss this? I had a blast the other day Massacre, it's always great to gun for you.

Long live the Legions of Massacre!

"I'm a lumberjack and im okay, I work all night and I tank all day... Tuesday's I go shopping have butter scones for tea..." OMG I cant believe you recorded that.
                          [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

bring on the legions so i can Blow up the tank to find the party favors inside.

Comment

I'm in, "Walker Division" please, ty.

I propose we change the name a bit, to Legion at Massacre etc!
                              L.A.M.E.

well, maybe not lom it is.

Comment

No need to worry Mass I got the air power covered

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X